deaths3x (deaths3x) wrote in __amatory_verse,
deaths3x
deaths3x
__amatory_verse

• Mood:

In my own words

Name: Cat Linton
sex: F
Tell us the most important thing about you: My stick of eyeliner...all 12 to be exact.
Tell us one thing that you can't live without: Eyes. If I were blind, I'd feel so empty.
Who's your favorite poet and why?: Edgar Allen Poe because every single night I read his poem "Alone" in my head and it helps me to sleep.
Describe yourself using only words. No pictures, please.: An oval face; natural chocolate skin diluted with alot of milk; coffee eyes in the dark and beige and cinnamon in the light lined excessively in black; Pouty coral coloured lips; charcoal shoulder length hair and an inch of chestnut roots; Slim longish slouched figure 5'6;
pixiesfan wants to know, do you like Quizno's?: Hell yah!
Give us an e-mail address where we can contact you (optional): deaths3x@hotmail.com
Post one poem:

I retain my lies deep inside of me
And when I sleep tonight, they will circle me like a carousel of demons.
They pull on my eyelashes and keep my eyes open throughout the night.
I am forced to make more lies by these demons and there is not drug to cure it.
Only the truth at the centre of all these lies will save me
but it seems so far away, and I can't seem to reach it.
Like a broken heart, on the outside this honesty is richly crimson packed with luxury
but on the inside it holds a haunted soul beaten black .
I cannot walk to my truth any longer so I linger back to the dishonesty where I will create more stories that never happened
until these demons torture me to my death, I will continue to make more.
So here I lay, on my bed, wondering quietly to myself
"Have my demons tortured anyone else?"

Promote us to at least one community and leave us the link. (I don't want to fill other people's communities with tons of promos for this one. That's kind of rude. Promote us anywhere but where we found you. Thanks): http://www.livejournal.com/community/words_of_pain/23375.html?mode=reply
Out of curiousity, how did you find us?: I'm really not sure at the moment, I browsed a few websites and came across this one and read a few of the poems.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 9 comments