clandyjones (clandyjones) wrote in __addxme,
clandyjones
clandyjones
__addxme

Hey, I'm Clandestine. Clandy, for short.
I'm 21, and from Ontario, Canada.
I don't really know what to say aha.
This is a new journal. It's a secret journal that I just made last night. I wanted to start fresh and have something for online friends only.
So I suppose this is where I list a bunch of stuff I'm interested in, eh?
I'm addicted to icons. I make graphic desgins and a bunch o shit like that. I create layouts for vf.com and a few other sites.
I love MCR, it's my secret addiction. I watch Supernatural almost religiously, I own all five seasons on dvd.

I'm into a lot of different music. I really love anything from the 80's. A lot of indie, rock, alt-rock, techno, and everything in between.
I do a LOT of DIY, I dumpsterdive, and try to live a life as freeganistic as possible.

I love comic books, anne rice, zombies, george romero, and a bunch of other shit.

You should add me only if you want your journal to be commented on, and actually comment back. I'm not looking for a bunch of friends just to say that I have a bunch of friends. I'm looking to connect with other people.
Ohyeah, 420 and LGBT friendly only because I smoke a lot of pot and am definitely a lesbian.

I'm not posting any photos because this is a secret journal, and I intend to keep it secret. x3

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment