victoria_raptor (evelynwordsmyth) wrote in __addme_whooore,
victoria_raptor
evelynwordsmyth
__addme_whooore

Hi! Evelyn Word Smyth here!

evelynwordsmyth because just about everything else has been taken. Evelyn is my middle name. I'm stuck with it, but I like it. A word smyth isn't exactly who I am, but it's who I want to be. I see the title as setting a goal for myself.
Why LJ?: I like writing and I need a real place for feedback. When I say "real", I mean something else besides MySpace. I'm writing and looking for support/feedback. LJ is full of writers and supportive communities. I'm mainly lurking at the moment and I take part in fandom communities: reading fan fiction and talking with other fans of my favorite movies and tv shows.

About Me: The internet is my life. I read, I write, I ponder, and I share with all. I've met many-a interesting personality on here, and I hope to learn and meet more. I work for a local TV station, been there for a year. I graduated college in 2008. I like the color green. I like walking in the park during autumn and walks on the beach in the summer evening. I'm a liberal, I voted for Obama. I'm a girl, in case that wasn't obvious. I like hanging out with friends on my days off. I like riding my bike, walking. I'm white/Europrean-American: Irish, Scottish, and English, to be precise. I've got great blue eyes, but I have to wear contacts/glasses. I was diagnosed with ADD as a kid. I often wander freely, indulging in my imagination, and I am very fond of fantasy and creativity. I hope to travel and change the world someday.

Favorite Books Authors: Christopher Moore and Shakespeare. I'm making a goal to become more literate. My List Here: http://alice-in-blogger-land.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-reading-list-for-summer-and-beyond.html

Favorite Movies : My Movie Sophistication, Let Me Show You It --> Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, The Phantom Menance (don't judge me), Star Trek: Voyage Home, Wrath of Khan. Bend It Like Beckham, Blind Date, Wristcutters: A Love Story, Nochnoy Dozor (Night Watch), About Adam, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Kenneth Brannaugh's Much Ado About Nothing, Othello, and Hamlet. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Science of Sleep, Milk, Erin Brokovich, Moulin Rouge, Kill Bill, X-Men, the Matrix, Pride & Prejudice, Babel, Y Tu Mama Tambien, Ocean's 11, A Knight's Tale, The Good Girl, Bridget Jones' Diary, Love Actually, Romeo + Juliet, Donnie Darko, Amelie, and just about every Disney 2-D animated feature released from 1989 to 2000. Other movies - similar to these listed are what I like.

Favorite TV Shows: Currently: Grey's Anatomy, Castle, Eastwick, FlashForward, Doctor Who, the Simpsons, Family Guy, Medium, Law & Order, and currently re-watching the old Star Trek series after watching the new movie. In the past: Pushing Daisies, Torchwood, Heroes, That 70s Show, Xena: Warrior Princess.

Miscellaneous / Other : While I use LJ to work on fiction writing, my non-fiction writing (personal/editorial) writing is here: http://alice-in-blogger-land.blogspot.com/</span>
Subscribe

• I cried in the back seat of the Impala

My name is Meghan. I’m looking to make some new friends on here because I seem to have some difficulty with that in real life because I am a…

• Add Me))

Hi all I am from Kiev, Ukraine. Who want to add as your friend. I'm keeping a diary in Russian. I know English, and German. I write about everything…

• (no subject)

Hi all I am from Kiev, Ukraine. Who want to add as your friend. I'm keeping a diary in Russian. I know English, and German. I write about everything…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments