shootselephants (shootselephants) wrote in __addme_whooore,
shootselephants
shootselephants
__addme_whooore

sorry, x-posted.

Hey. This is Lisa.

This is a new lj account, but definitely not my first time on the site. This time around, my posts will be primarily to purge the negativity out of life... I'm looking for friends who are not involved in my life so that I can rant about any one and not worry about consequences.

My rants will involve, but are not limited to: recovering from a suicide attempt, anxiety/mood issues, eating issues, social issues.

So, if any of these trigger you, please don't add me.

My rants may also include feminist/mental health/race/poor rights. I'm very interested in social justice/radical thought.

Who am I looking for? Sorry guys, I'll be a little picky with this one: I am not looking for friends who are amatuer psychologists-- for fun, in school, or whatever. I'd like freinds who can relate to any of the above issues, and do not believe that medication/therapy is necassarily the best solution (PLEASE do not leave me comments about how these are, in fact, the best solution.) I would like support, advice, and generally love from this part of the lj community.

If I add someone and get hate comments, I will assume you are the worst person ever and delete you.

If you are looking to add someone to get support, I am here, as well. Please comment here and let me know.
Subscribe

• I cried in the back seat of the Impala

My name is Meghan. I’m looking to make some new friends on here because I seem to have some difficulty with that in real life because I am a…

• Add Me))

Hi all I am from Kiev, Ukraine. Who want to add as your friend. I'm keeping a diary in Russian. I know English, and German. I write about everything…

• (no subject)

Hi all I am from Kiev, Ukraine. Who want to add as your friend. I'm keeping a diary in Russian. I know English, and German. I write about everything…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment