0_lechim (0_lechim) wrote in __add_it_up,
0_lechim
0_lechim
__add_it_up

hi there! :)

justme full size
Hi there!
thats me again :)
I was posting in this community couple of years ago.
it is always nice to get some new friends.
what do I write about?
about everything from poetry to history or even economics to film to Eurovision song contest.
Among the events that I regularly cover (for newspapper) is Eurovision song contest.
hmmm... what else? I spend lots of time in DK (kingdom of Denmark) sometimes,
n' sometimes it is more on the other side of the bridge in Sweden.
Also it is a fun fact that some of my articles get included in the summaries
Sort of "juice box" of the life in livejournal :)
Despite the fact that most of them are in Russian, it might still be funny to watch even if you are non-Russians speaker. perhaps the most humorus are towards the end. so it might be better to start there.
Oh... yes, I guess I should mention that too:
so, ofcourse I speak Swedish, n I can make my self quite well understood in DK, but when over there, in DK I speak Norwegian. sooo... Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, English, Russian is 100% OK to write in. As far as czech, polish & slovak goes.. I can make my self understood n' generally I have no problem reading any of this 3 lang., but I might need help w. word or 2 per page.
But ofcourse my grammar is lousy in this 3 west slavic lang., and my spelling in polish is awfull (you kind off have to read it out loud to understand what I write :))), but as far as czech n' slovak spelling goes, it's much better. not ok, but fully understandible.
oy, sorry! forgott to say... When I'm in DK Im in Copenhagen when in Sweden than Im in Malmö.
Also travell lots of times to Germany, mostly Berlin, but sometimes Hamburg too.
Ok :)
thats all for now :)
ps. I can be a bit apsent minded at times.
pps. oh, yes, ofcourse, nearly forgot the most important: if you feel like it please feel free to add me :)
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Hi There, I am 32 years and haven't been on LJ for a while now. My journal is mostly for myself and bonds. We mostly talk about personal and…

• Seeking Companions

Looking for some new friends to talk to and get to know. Also who won't de-frined me a few months later, after getting to know me. I have a full and…

• (no subject)

Seeking new friends right now. I try my best to comment but I don't always understand posts. I do enjoy reading entries though and connecting with…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments