otarus (otarus) wrote in __add_it_up,
otarus
otarus
__add_it_up

Hi :)

Hey there! So here's some facts about yours truly.

Photobucket

-I'm 23.
-I currently live in a freezer box. My fingers are so cold that they should be incapable of movement, so I'm mystifying myself and the world by being able to form typed sentences.
-I ramble. A lot.
-I'm a bit of a nerd, but a cool one. 
-I'm pretty much hilarious. 
-Currently an art student.
-Likes to make art. (or tries to)
-Is bisexual.
-Loves to write and read.
-Likes taking and posting pictures of random stuff and things.

I'm also returning to LJ from a really long hiatus. I let my old journal go and created a new one in order to get a fresh start. I'm currently looking for friends so that I can really delve back into the whole Livejournal experience. =) 

You should add me if you:
-Like reading a lot.
-Share some like interests.
-Like viewing random doodles and drawings or have some sort of art appreciation.
-Like nerdy things.
-Don't mind swearing or ranting.
-Enjoy good conversation.
-Are an active LJ user.
-Are not sensitive about things they read. I don't aim to offend, but my humor isn't always for everyone.
-Enjoy looking at photos.
-Are not disturbed by different sexualities.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Hi There, I am 32 years and haven't been on LJ for a while now. My journal is mostly for myself and bonds. We mostly talk about personal and…

• hi there! :)

Hi there! thats me again :) I was posting in this community couple of years ago. it is always nice to get some new friends. what do I write about?…

• Seeking Companions

Looking for some new friends to talk to and get to know. Also who won't de-frined me a few months later, after getting to know me. I have a full and…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments