incubusman
__3inthemorning

Make Me Moan

-Basics-

Name: Sunish Oturkar
Location:Boston for College (Northeastern), New Hampshire for home
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

-Favorites-

At least ten or more of your favorite bands: incubus, Dispatch, Guster, OAR, Coldplay, Virginia Coalition, State Radio, Sublime, Dashboard Confessional, Dave Matthews Band
Favorite Song: The Warmth by incubus
Favorite Album: Gut the Van by Dispatch and Make Yourself by incubus
Favorite Book: The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Store: The Guitar Center
Favorite Movie: I dont have a particular favorite...though here are some notables: Mystic River, The Last Samurai, Zoolander, Old School, Requiem for a Dream, Shrek, Seven, The Shawshank Redemption, Ocean's Eleven, and American History X...a lot more though.
Favorite Quote/Lyric & Why:

-Views on-

Abortion: Against...I never like to argue on this issue though, because the root of people's opinions comes from their inate belief of when life is started, and if it is actually taking that life away. I believe life starts when the egg is fertilized..and stopping that from developing is taking life away, which I am against. I do not believe others are wrong in believing in the opposing view, because its all just opinions anyways. Who knows whats right or wrong. Nothing worth fighting for.
Gay Marriage: For it. I define marriage to be the union of two people, not necessarily a man and a woman. My views on arguing this topic is the same as abortion.
George Bush: Against. I look at this practically. I look at the state of the country when he was elected, and the end of his term, and I see the progress, or in this case the lack there of. The economy is in a poorer shape, worst it has been since the Great Depression. Our armed forces is requiring the lives of many that I do not think should be sacrificing themselves for the cause Bush is trying to pursue. I feel our country is in greater threat because more and more foreign nations are starting to turn their backs against America because of their negative feelings towards Bush. However, I was not a huge Kerry fan either.
Religous Beliefs: I am a declared Hindu, yet I am not a devout follower. My denomination stems mainly from my upbringing. I do believe there is a higher spirit, but all the specifics are up in the air. I have an extremely open mind when it comes to religion. I do firmly believe in reincarnation however. I dont like the idea of not having a second chance.
War in Iraq: I think taking Saddam down was necessary for our own security. I dont think staying there and trying to reconstruct a nation that doesnt want our help and sacrificing our men and women was a very good plan. I still think we should take our forces out of the middle east. I dont know what good has come of it. More and more lives are being lost everyday.

-Other-

Make us laugh: I broke my knee playing red rover a week before my junior prom. Long story.
Why should you be accepted: I live for music, and I love discussing my views and thoughts. I also have a lot of nights where I cant sleep and just write down what I am thinking. At least now I can have some second opinions.
Post at least 2 links to where you have promoted this community: Well I havent posted them yet, but I will post one in an entry on my personal livejournal, incubusman, and I will post another one in "format_fans"..a community for fans of the format. I will do that right after I finish.
Post at least one picture of yourself (If you don't have one then contact a mod before applying): If it doesnt work, let me know. I was sad because it was right after I cut my hair after like 4 months of growing it out...I was just getting attached to it.
List atleast 3 or more facts about yourself:My dream is to make it in the music industry, but my fallback is engineering. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for teaching.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

I'm Nyssa, I'm a senior in highschool, blah blah blah...basically, I'm in a society class and I'm doing a seminar/ISP/essay/30% of my mark about the…

• (no subject)

Okay Ill point out the obvious. This community is dead I dont have time for it...and to be honest I dont really care about it. :\ sad truth. Oh well…

• (no subject)

Well, I'm going to leave because this community is dead. I really really loved it when I joined, but it's been dead since marylin left. I don't know,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 8 comments