+ BOYS NIGHT OUT
+ DEAD POETIC
+ THE DISTILLERS
+ FALL OUT BOY
+ HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS
+ MOTIONCITY SOUNDTRACK
+ MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
+ SUBLIME
Favorite Song: RIGHT NOW IT'S BOYS NIGHT OUT JUST ONCE.
Favorite Album: THREE CHEERS FOR SWEET REVENGE- MCR
Favorite Book: I AM THE CHEESE
Favorite Color: YELLOW
Favorite Store: SPENCERS : }
Favorite Movie: PARTY MONSTER or ELF or ABOUT A BOY
Favorite Quote/Lyric & Why: " BUT IF YOUR ALL THAT I'VE GOT; I'LL HAVE NOTHING LEFT, AFTER WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO.." BOYS NIGHT OUT, WHERE WE BREATHE or SAME SONG "I UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR WORST IS BEATING THE HELL OUT OF MY BEST."

-Views on-

Abortion: I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE A CHOICE. LIKE IF YOU GET RAPED & SUCH. BUT THEN AGAIN A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL ABUSE THE RUGHT TO AN ABORTION & JUST HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX & BE IRRESPONSIBLE ABOUT IT. STILL I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE THE CHOICE.
Gay Marriage: OF COURSE. YOU LOVE WHO YOU LOVE. THE GOVERNMENT SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CONTROL IT.
George Bush: HMPH. IM NOT SURE ABOUT HIM. HE DOES HAVE TONS OF NEGATIVES WHICH IS WHY I LEANED MORE KERRY DURING ELECTION BUT HE HAS MADE SOMETHINGS TO THE BETTER. ( not very many though )
Religous Beliefs: I GUESS YOU CAN SAY IM AGNOSTIC BECAUSE I REALLY CAN'T BELEIVE ANCIENT WRITINGS ON HOW YOU SIN & HOW YOU ARE BAD & BE THANKSFUL GOD DIESD FOR YOU BUT THATS'S JUST MY OPINION.
War in Iraq: A DRAFT IS COMING. YOU ALMOST KNOW IT. I SUPPORT THE TROOPS WHO ARE OUT THERE SAVING LIVES. ALTHOUGH THE REASON THEY ARE OVER THERE IS KINDA DUMB. ( once more just my opinon )

-Other-

Make us laugh: HMMM THIS IS KINDA RACIST BUT IT MAKES ME LAUGH; HOPEFULLY YOU TOO:
WHY DO ALL BLACK PEOPLE HAVE NIGHTMARES?
BECAUSE WE KILLED THE ONLY ONE WITH A DREAM! ( ahahaahaha )
Why should you be accepted: BECAUSE IM COOL & SLICK & I WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO CALL UNTIL I FALL ASLEEP FROM EXHAUSTION. HMPH. YES. ACCEPT ME. please?
Post at least 2 links to where you have promoted this community:
Post at least one picture of yourself (If you don't have one then contact a mod before applying): YEAH IM KINDA UGLY SO WATCH YOURSELF..
List atleast 3 or more facts about yourself:
+ I LOVE PENGUINS. ALOT.
+ I LOVE MUSIC. ALOT. ALOT.
+ I LIKE TO MAKE PEOPLE STRIP FOR ME ;}.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 12 comments