Love isn't enough (illdriveaway) wrote in __3inthemorning,
Love isn't enough
illdriveaway
__3inthemorning

• Mood:
  • Music:

MOD QOTW

Ive read so many great books including Speak, Cut, Wreched Heart But of all of the ones Ive read my favorite would have to be Aimee

It made me cry. Its...Incredible.

This girl had to move away from her friends. She was accused of helping one of her friends commit suicide. She went through so many things. You find out what really happened and watch the girl mature and Face the Truth.

Id recommend it to anyone. Its amazing.. the story is based on a true story. Its not full of unbelievable bullshit like alot of suicide books. Its amazing.

Also the story is like my ex-friends life. She delt with something similar. One of the reasons I cried.

Read it.

Jessica
Subscribe

• (no subject)

I'm Nyssa, I'm a senior in highschool, blah blah blah...basically, I'm in a society class and I'm doing a seminar/ISP/essay/30% of my mark about the…

• (no subject)

Okay Ill point out the obvious. This community is dead I dont have time for it...and to be honest I dont really care about it. :\ sad truth. Oh well…

• (no subject)

Well, I'm going to leave because this community is dead. I really really loved it when I joined, but it's been dead since marylin left. I don't know,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments