Bethany (a_single_touch) wrote in __3inthemorning,
Bethany
a_single_touch
__3inthemorning

• Mood:
OMFGZ..

My favorite book of alllll time is Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan. It is such a good book and everyone needs to read it. (I've read it 12 times already and I love it to death!)

It's about a boy named Paul and he lives in this small town and he's gay. He's never really had a problem about being gay because of his open-minded parents, friends, and the community he lives in. He meets this new boy named Noah and they like each other a lot but Paul's ex boyfriend Kyle (who dumped him and told everyone at school that he was "tricked" into being gay) wants him back and Paul is very confused. Things between Paul and Noah begin to fall apart but sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better, right?

EVERYONE READ IT.

<3 affie.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

I'm Nyssa, I'm a senior in highschool, blah blah blah...basically, I'm in a society class and I'm doing a seminar/ISP/essay/30% of my mark about the…

• (no subject)

Okay Ill point out the obvious. This community is dead I dont have time for it...and to be honest I dont really care about it. :\ sad truth. Oh well…

• (no subject)

Well, I'm going to leave because this community is dead. I really really loved it when I joined, but it's been dead since marylin left. I don't know,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 1 comment