surreal_satire
__3inthemorning

• Mood:

Make Me Moan

♥ <b>BASICS</b> ♥

<b>Name:</b> Nyssa
<b>Age:</b> 15
<b>Gender:</b> i'm a lady
<b>Location:</b> wee hicktown near toronto, ontario (canada).
<b>Sexual Orientation:</b> straight, but i'm 'super open minded' (as bloodyoleander  so kindly put it)

♥ <b>FAVORITES</b> ♥

<b>At least ten or more of your favorite bands:</b> my musical taste changes with my mood, but generally: The Doors, Bob Marley, Frank Sinatra, Weezer, Dead Milkmen, Dropkick Murphy's, Led Zeppelin, Beatles, A Static Lullaby (NOT that garbage new song I heard yesterday...), Dead Kennedy's, Groovie Ghoulies, Heatskores (local, incredible band I suggest everyone look into), Opeth, The Specials, Mushroomhead, NIN, NOFX,Nirvana, Operation Ivy, Propaghandi, Screeching Weasel, Skankin' Pickle, and finally, Vandals.
<b>Favorite Song:</b> I'm fickle, my favourite songs change from day to day...but I adore 5 minutes more by Frank Sinatra, and Butterflies by Weezer at the moment
<b>Favorite Album:</b> ehh, right now I'm thinking Pinkerton, as it's all I've been listening to for the last 3 weeks
<b>Favorite Book:</b>depends on my mood...Catcher In The Rye, Angus Thongs series, I Was A Teenage Fairy, Smack...
<b>Favorite Color:</b> green, yellow, and black (I SUCK at choosing just one thing)
<b>Favorite Store:</b> black market/value village
<b>Favorite Movie:</b> A Clockwork Orange/Fight Club
<b>Favorite Quote/Lyric & Why:</b>  I just came across this one a few days ago, and it seems to grow truer and truer the more that I think about it: "The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder." -Jim Morrison 

♥ <b>VIEWS ON</b> ♥

<b>Abortion:</b> I'm pro-choice. People have the right to choose whether or not they are going to be a fit parent. It's their lives, bodies, emotions; not ours to choose for them. However, abortion should not be used as birth control.
<b>Gay Marriage:</b> Marriage is about love, plain and simple. I don't understand what makes the plight of homosexuals any different from that of, let's say, slavery a hundred years ago, women's votes, or anything else for that matter. Human rights should not be selective.
<b>George Bush:</b> idiot. Period, end of sentence. A man whos family money bought him through ivy league schools, who was given seats on boards of several companies, a man who can rarely piece together a coherent statement is representing the greatest superpower in the world...weapons of mass destruction, eh? I'm glad that Im Canadian.
<b>Religous Beliefs:</b> Personally, I'm agnostic. I believe in fate and alternate universes based on choices...i also believe in everyone else's rights to their beliefs on religion, as long as they don't try to convert me.
<b>War in Iraq:</b> if I may quote el presidente: 'In the war on terror, you have fought enemies' freedom ' stupid. pointless. war for oil and glutton.

♥ <b>OTHER</b> ♥

<b>Make us laugh:</b> ...have you heard about that new pirate movie?? it's rated ARRRGH...ha ha ha, i'm lame :)
<b>Why should you be accepted:</b>I'm a dork, who has enough free time on her hands to be an active member of the community..
<b>Post at least 2 links to where you have promoted this community:</b> http://www.livejournal.com/community/maplehills/39203.html  and http://www.livejournal.com/community/chicago_core/101905.html and http://www.livejournal.com/community/movie_freaks/127300.html
<b>Post at least one picture of yourself (If you don't have one then contact a mod before applying):</b>

^^ last summer...
<b>List atleast 3 or more facts about yourself:</b> I'm 15 and in gr.12...I'm a super strict vegetarian...I have big boobies...I like making new friends :)...I'm a dork.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 27 comments