Microdine420 (microdine420) wrote in __3inthemorning,
Microdine420
microdine420
__3inthemorning

? of the Week

SI is fucking retarded there’s no point to it its stupid people just need to stop throwing pity parties and cutting them selves and showing it off to get attention. Its all bullshit if anyone who dose it thinks I have no right to say what I’m saying look at my arm people there’s scars all over it which is all u get out of SI. people stop feeling sorry for your selves and if you think you cant handle your day to day shit so u cut see there’s this beautiful thing call drugs there’s legal ones and illegal ones get on something and quit being a dumbass
Subscribe

• (no subject)

I'm Nyssa, I'm a senior in highschool, blah blah blah...basically, I'm in a society class and I'm doing a seminar/ISP/essay/30% of my mark about the…

• (no subject)

Okay Ill point out the obvious. This community is dead I dont have time for it...and to be honest I dont really care about it. :\ sad truth. Oh well…

• (no subject)

Well, I'm going to leave because this community is dead. I really really loved it when I joined, but it's been dead since marylin left. I don't know,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 7 comments