bloodyoleander (bloodyoleander) wrote in __3inthemorning,
bloodyoleander
bloodyoleander
__3inthemorning

question of the week.

What do you think about self injury? Do you know anyone who does SI? Do you personally SI?

SI. touchy subject indeed. on the road to recovery myself. quite a bitch to quit. it's an addiction, only it's a totally different ball game than drugs and booze. burning, cutting, branding, done it all. salt in the wounds. got caught by my little brother. people seem to find it hard to picture me doing this when they find out. im never sure what to tell them.

a lot of people SI. in fact, i know way more than id like to admit. makes me sad, but in another way im happy im not alone. all i can say to people who dont understand is: support people you know who are having a difficult time. dont rag on them, it only makes it worse.

good topic mods. vair good subject.

mad love.

*little michelle*
Subscribe

• (no subject)

I'm Nyssa, I'm a senior in highschool, blah blah blah...basically, I'm in a society class and I'm doing a seminar/ISP/essay/30% of my mark about the…

• (no subject)

Okay Ill point out the obvious. This community is dead I dont have time for it...and to be honest I dont really care about it. :\ sad truth. Oh well…

• (no subject)

Well, I'm going to leave because this community is dead. I really really loved it when I joined, but it's been dead since marylin left. I don't know,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 2 comments