×Rev
evenroses_die
__3inthemorning

• Mood:
  • Music:

Make me moan...

-Basics-

Name: Cassie
Sexual Orientation: Straight, but I was bi for awhile.

-Favorites-

At least ten or more of your favorite bands: Spitalfield, Closure, Sugarcult, FM Static, Fall Out Boy, 3 Doors Down, Taking Back Sunday, Breaking Benjamin, Snow Patrol, Brand New, Bright Eyes, and Linkin Park.
Favorite Song: Right now, it's "Last Chance to Lose Your Keys" from Brand New.
Favorite Album: The Cloak and Dagger EP -Spitalfield
Favorite Book: Right now 'Tithe' and 'Aimee' are tied.
Favorite Color: Blue. Any shade from pale blue to navy.
Favorite Store: I love going into Spencers. xD. Not because of the dirty things, but because my friends and I have so much fun there.
Favorite Movie: Ten Things I Hate About You, but anything with Orlando Bloom is nice too.>.>
Favorite Quote/Lyric & Why: "Those who danced were thought crazy by those who could not hear the music." I love it because it's so true; when we can't hear the music, or see something a certain way, anyone who danced to the music, or saw something a different way than us, we thought they were crazy. It reflects on humanity's misconception of most things.

-Views On-</font>

Abortion: If you don't want a baby, then take responsibility while having sex and take the proper precautions.
Gay Marriage: I'm all for it. Marriage is love. <3.
George Bush: George Bush should be shot repetively and in the head.
Religous Beliefs: Personally I'm Wiccan (it runs in my family), and I can't stand when people tell me my religion is wrong or try to convert me. You can do your own thing, and I'll do mine.
War in Iraq: We shouldn't be there. Now, or ever. If we wanted Bin Laden, that's all we should have gone for. Not Sudaam, nor the Iraq country. Bin Laden isn't even in Iraq anymore, but we're still there.

-Other-

Make us laugh: Alright, I got this from an icon, but it's pretty funny. "Alright, there's these two muffins, and they're chillin' an oven. And one muffin turns to the other and says 'AHH! WE'RE IN AN OVEN.' The other replies, "HOLY SHIT. A TALKING MUFFIN." Ha ha. Not funny? Try this:

Why should you be accepted: Because I have good opinions, I'm argumentive, and I have very good conversations with people. <3.
Post at least 2 links to where you have promoted this community: My info:http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=evenroses_die
A Random Journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/pingouineverte/38151.html?view=88071#t88071

Post at least one picture of yourself (If you don't have one then contact a mod before applying):
(Most recent)
(Most recent)
(From like.. last.. July.)

List atleast 3 or more facts about yourself: I like olives. I draw a lot, even if it's not that good. I have two ferrets, as well as other pets.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

I'm Nyssa, I'm a senior in highschool, blah blah blah...basically, I'm in a society class and I'm doing a seminar/ISP/essay/30% of my mark about the…

• (no subject)

Okay Ill point out the obvious. This community is dead I dont have time for it...and to be honest I dont really care about it. :\ sad truth. Oh well…

• (no subject)

Well, I'm going to leave because this community is dead. I really really loved it when I joined, but it's been dead since marylin left. I don't know,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 23 comments

• (no subject)

I'm Nyssa, I'm a senior in highschool, blah blah blah...basically, I'm in a society class and I'm doing a seminar/ISP/essay/30% of my mark about the…

• (no subject)

Okay Ill point out the obvious. This community is dead I dont have time for it...and to be honest I dont really care about it. :\ sad truth. Oh well…

• (no subject)

Well, I'm going to leave because this community is dead. I really really loved it when I joined, but it's been dead since marylin left. I don't know,…