.Liz.
sincerely__mex
__3inthemorning

-Basics-

Name:Liz
Sexual Orientation:Bi

-Favorites-

At least ten or more of your favorite bands:
From First to Last, Coheed and Cambria, The Used, The Early November, Something Corporate, My Chemical Romance, Eighteen Visions, Blood Brothers, Senses Fail, Taking Back Sunday
Favorite Song: Coheed and Cambria-Blood Red Summer
Favorite Album: The Used-Self-titled (the first album)
Favorite Book: Keeping You A Secret- Julie Anne Peters
Favorite Color: purple
Favorite Store: Spencer Gifts
Favorite Movie Edward Scissorhands
Favorite Quote/Lyric & Why:
"so just say what you wanna say, it's kind of funny how im not listening anyways"
thats my favorite quote because I dont really mind what people say about me...they can like me, they can hate me, i dont let it bug me.
-Views On-</font>

Abortion: support
Gay Marriage: SUPPORT!
George Bush: despise
Religous Beliefs: I was brought up as a Christian but I plan on becoming agnostic
War in Iraq: I dont know enough about that situation to have a view on it.

-Other-

Make us laugh: Jimmy Eat Your Mom Out
Why should you be accepted: because Sarah Orbutt is my hoe
Post at least 2 links to where you have promoted this community:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/sincerely__mex/
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rbberdckygoquak/28840.html
Post at least one picture of yourself (If you don't have one then contact a mod before applying):
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

List atleast 3 or more facts about yourself:
I have a 2 cats, Sophie and Fred
I’m bad at keeping grudges
I love The Used, a lot
Subscribe

• (no subject)

I'm Nyssa, I'm a senior in highschool, blah blah blah...basically, I'm in a society class and I'm doing a seminar/ISP/essay/30% of my mark about the…

• (no subject)

Okay Ill point out the obvious. This community is dead I dont have time for it...and to be honest I dont really care about it. :\ sad truth. Oh well…

• (no subject)

Well, I'm going to leave because this community is dead. I really really loved it when I joined, but it's been dead since marylin left. I don't know,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 13 comments

• (no subject)

I'm Nyssa, I'm a senior in highschool, blah blah blah...basically, I'm in a society class and I'm doing a seminar/ISP/essay/30% of my mark about the…

• (no subject)

Okay Ill point out the obvious. This community is dead I dont have time for it...and to be honest I dont really care about it. :\ sad truth. Oh well…

• (no subject)

Well, I'm going to leave because this community is dead. I really really loved it when I joined, but it's been dead since marylin left. I don't know,…