but knows he doesn't care

home by three to deafening quiet
the porch light's off
guess they forgot it
she'd cry herself to sleep
but she don't dare
and she wants to be a model
she wants to hear she's beautiful

They're my favorite lyrics because they describe my relationship with my ex boyfriend and my parents to a T...I've just always loved the lyrics.

-Views on-

Abortion: I believe that the only circumstance where abortion is a good decision is when you were raped. I think that otherwise, if you're ready to have sex you should be ready to face the consequences. On the other hand though, I'm glad it's legal because if it weren't the mothers to be could go out and search for alternate ways of abortion which could lead to them hurting themselves severely.
Gay Marriage: I don't see one problem with gay marriage at all. I believe that if two people love each other then they should be able to be together without the government telling them they can't. Not everyone is religious so I don't see why they should have to go by what the Bible says.
George Bush: I really followed this past election closely. And though I was born and raised a democrat, and Kerry is my own states senator, I really thought that George Bush would make a better president. I don't like Bush very much, but, he was the lesser of the two evils in my opinion.
Religous Beliefs: I personally am extremely interested in learning about other religions. I respect everyone's beliefs and I love to have conversations with people about it.
War in Iraq: I think that it was good that we went into Iraq to start. Yes, Saddam needed to be taken out of there for everyone's sake. Now, I'm rather annoyed with the war because we got Saddam. I think that we should have left Iraq as soon as we captured him.

-Other-

Make us laugh: uhhhh, okay.

Why should you be accepted: Because I'm a fun person and I don't start drama. I have a lot of views and opinions and I love friendly debates. I'm on my schools debate team and I always take peoples thoughts and opinions into consideration. I admit when another person might be right.
Post at least 2 links to where you have promoted this community: 
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jessiebessie22/949.html?view=2229#t2229
http://www.livejournal.com/users/beckychurch1811/2279.html?view=3815#t3815
Post at least one picture of yourself (If you don't have one then contact a mod before applying):

List atleast 3 or more facts about yourself:
--I was diagnosed with Arachibutyrophobia which is the fear of getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth.
--I'm applying to an art school in Boston where i plan to major in Audio Production
--My cousin Bobby is Leanne Womacks stage manager...and I babysat her kids once. I don't like her music much, but she's pretty nice and I thought it was interesting

Subscribe

• (no subject)

I'm Nyssa, I'm a senior in highschool, blah blah blah...basically, I'm in a society class and I'm doing a seminar/ISP/essay/30% of my mark about the…

• (no subject)

Okay Ill point out the obvious. This community is dead I dont have time for it...and to be honest I dont really care about it. :\ sad truth. Oh well…

• (no subject)

Well, I'm going to leave because this community is dead. I really really loved it when I joined, but it's been dead since marylin left. I don't know,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 17 comments

• (no subject)

I'm Nyssa, I'm a senior in highschool, blah blah blah...basically, I'm in a society class and I'm doing a seminar/ISP/essay/30% of my mark about the…

• (no subject)

Okay Ill point out the obvious. This community is dead I dont have time for it...and to be honest I dont really care about it. :\ sad truth. Oh well…

• (no subject)

Well, I'm going to leave because this community is dead. I really really loved it when I joined, but it's been dead since marylin left. I don't know,…