January 15th, 2005

rage

make me moan

-Basics-

Name:Aubrey
Sexual Orientation:Straight

-Favorites-

At least ten or more of your favorite bands:Mindless Self Indulgence, The Blood Brothers, The Cure, underOATH, David Bowie, Orgy, HIM, Rasputina, Head Automatica, Dresden Dolls, The Birthday Massacre, and a local band GRYNCH.
Favorite Song:"Gravity" by Dresden Dolls, or "Play Dead" by The Birthday Massacre
Favorite Album:Frankenstien Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy (MSi)
Favorite Book:A Density of Souls by Christopher Rice, or Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris.
Favorite Color:I like neon colors, and silver.
Favorite Store:Well to shop at, I like little thrift stores downtown, but the majority of my friends work at Zumiez or Hot Topic, so I go there a lot...
Favorite MovieNapoleon Dynamite, The Crow, or Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Favorite Quote/Lyric & Why:Fear cannot touch me...It can only taunt me, it cannot take me, just tell me where to go... I can either follow, or stay in my bed... I can hold on to the things that I know... The dead stay dead, they cannot walk. The shadows are darkness. And darkness can't talk. Taken from A Density of Souls. I'm not sure the exact reason I like it, it just seems to mean a lot to me and how I live my life.

-Views on-

Abortion:My personal choice, I would never get one. But I think that women have the right to choose.
Gay Marriage:I am strongly for gay marriage.
George Bush:I'm not strongly for or against him. I don't have all the information on him, because I'm not huge on politics, so I choose to not have a strong opinion.
Religous Beliefs:I am agnostic/christian?..if that is what you mean by this question.
War in Iraq:My brother is over there fighting, so I am for the war.

-Other-

Make us laugh:Well this icon made me giggle-
Why should you be accepted:Because I can be outspoken, I'm pretty interesting, and I think this rating community looks like it would be a lot of fun.
Post at least 2 links to where you have promoted this community:I'm not quite sure how to do this, but lets give it a try - http://www.livejournal.com/community/gay_penguins/
http://www.livejournal.com/community/grynch/
Post at least one picture of yourself (If you don't have one then contact a mod before applying):

List atleast 3 or more facts about yourself:
1)I am a huge fag hag
2)I am really nice, 98% of the time, and I love to meet new people
3)I have a strange fear of tampons...
  • Current Music
    The Postal Service