January 9th, 2005

Make Me Moan

-Basics-

Name: Kai (sarah) - i go by Kai becuz one of my close friend's is named sarah and it makes life easier on everyone
Sexual Orientation: bisexual

-Favorites-

At least ten or more of your favorite bands: Linkin Park, A Perfect Circle, AFI, H.I.M, Disturbed, Cake, Eve 6, Days Of New, Evanescence, Green Day, KoRn, Puddle of Mudd, Slipknot, 3 Doors Down, Nirvana, Our Lady Peace, P.O.D, etc.
Favorite Song: Numb - Linkin Park
Favorite Album: hm...if i had to pick i'd say Evanescence - Origin
Favorite Book: idk, i love alot of books so it's hard to pick
Favorite Color: black, green, red
Favorite Store: Hot Topic
Favorite Movie: Stigmata
Favorite Quote/Lyric & Why: "Sometimes...You can cry until there is nothing wet in you. You can scream and curse until your throat rebels and ruptures. You can pray, all you want, to whatever god you think will listen. And, still, it makes NO difference. It goes on, with no sign as to when it might release you. And you never know that if it ever did relent... It would not be because it cared." - i picked this quote becuz i felt like it was my life summed up. i feel that if my problems ever did fade it wouldn't be for my sake but for someone elses. idk it just kind of hit home for me.

-Views on-

Abortion: that's tough to answer. if you were raped and really really young and having the kid was going to be impossible or to painful then i suppose it should be the persons choice. but say you were married and just didn't want the kid then i would say hell no. it's a very shifty topic. i personally hate the idea but i think there are some cases that it should be the person's choice and other's it shouldn't.
Gay Marriage: eh, i'm bi and have a g/f so i'm kind of all for it. even before i realized i wasn't totally straight i remember feeling that way. i feel it's not the country's or world's choice who you marry. that's a personal and private right that shouldn't be tampered with. if straight couples can marry then why does the goverment get to decide for gays? kind of reminds me of the descriminations against blacks. only this time it's gays. so yeah that's my view. simply: i'm all for it. 
George Bush: i don't like him. he seems to shady and too power hungry. i hardly feel like i'm under a democracy with him as president. plus his political views clash with mine for the most part.
Religous Beliefs: i don't really have a religion. i believe in a higher power but not the standard catholic view. i don't like the idea of worshiping something so completely and yet have it so unstable. there's a double view on almost every thing brought up in religious debats. i guess i kind of beleive that, we live and we die and w/e happens in between happens regardless of whether we sit around worshiping a god. i'm not saying i hate religious people. i have tons of religious friends. i just don't agree, but we respect each other's views. 
War in Iraq: i don't think we should be pushing a culture that is so different from ours to change so quickly. i think helping htem is graet but not but forcing them to conform to our style of life. the change should be a slow evolving move not some quick brash answer.

-Other-

Make us laugh: ok...DON'T LET TEH PRESSUE GET TO YOU! KEEP A CONDOM IN YOUR SHOE!!! ;) *points to my shoe* - hehehe...eh...i tried. *shrug*
Why should you be accepted: hm...idk. when you all decide why i think i shoudl be accepted doesn't really matter that much does it? but my answer would be, becuz i found this community, like the rules, the topic, the mods seem cool, the people seem cool and i just like it here. :)
Post at least 2 links to where you have promoted this community:

die4themore

the_cutters  - yeah my actual linking won't work so i put the community/journal links.
Post at least one picture of yourself (If you don't have one then contact a mod before applying): um. i really REALLY hate taking pics. and i wasn't sure how the mods want to be contacted. so if i really do need a picture i could probably try to get one but most pics i have are taken by me so i'm not in them. but if one is needed i'll try. yeah, sorry bout that. :/
List atleast 3 or more facts about yourself:

1. i'm cooky, weird, odd and over all crazy lol. but in more of a fun way. keeps life full of laughs and interesting.

2. i love Harry Potter and that type of thing (yes i know i'm a dork but w/e :p) and Jade for AFI. he's so cute ^_^ and kicks a** on his quitar. hehe i love quitar.

2. when i have a view i stick to it and i WILL defend it. i have a nasty temper and WILL kick the sh*t out of anyone who acts like a total a**. i won't start fights but if you do with me i will defend myself. so yeah. otherwise if your nice to me i'm the same in return. i'm not here to be judgemental. *shrug*

• Current Mood
    bouncy bouncy and hyper

Mod Post...

Okay so the Accepted Members list in the info. doesn't add up with the members list. If there is anyone that has been accepted & name is not on the Accepted Members list, please let me know =)

♥ Marilyn ♥
  • Current Music
    Papa Roach - Last Resort
Heef | Free

(no subject)

Application:

-Basics-

Name: Hillary, but it reminds me of Hilary Duff (ugh) so I normally go by Cheese
Location: Hicktown, USA ... yeah, the middle of nowhere in Massachusetts
Sexual Orientation: bisexual

-Favorites-

At least ten or more of your favorite bands: Linkin Park, lostprophets, Story of the Year, The Used, My Chemical Romance, Led Zeppelin, Xero, Grey Daze, Incubus, Dream Theater, Outkast, Senses Fail, Adema, Chevelle, Depeche Mode, Hoobastank, Nine Inch Nails, System of a Down, Three Days Grace, Stone Temple Pilots, Jay-Z? kinda, Velvet Revolver, Straylight Run, Bleeding Through, A Dozen Furies, Manntis, Final Drive, C.Y.N., POD, Taking Back Sunday, Yellowcard ... there's a TON. I like pretty much anything, just mostly rock.
Warning: I can sometimes be crappily decisive
Favorite Song: either Numb or Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park
Favorite Album: Meteora by Linkin Park
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Store: Salvation Army (xD) either that or Newbury Comics
Favorite Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean
Favorite Quote/Lyric & Why: the sky opens wide // swallowing again // once i am inside // i must and cant pretend // these pictures in my mind // are not a part of me // these memories overtide // till i can hardly breathe // i can hardly breathe // i can hardly stomach memories //// nothing i can say or do will take away what ive been through // what you were is what ive come to be // nothing you can say to me will take away these memories // what you were is what ive come to be //// - Handsome Boy School Modelling - Chester Bennington - Rock and Roll (Could Never Hip Hop Like This) ....... I love that part especially partially because I am completely obsessed with Chester's voice. The lyrics just really apply to how I've felt about life lately. It might change as favorite lyric, but that's it as of right now.

-Views on-

Abortion: Women should be able to do whatever the hell they want with their bodies
Gay Marriage: I don't get why people are so against gays getting together - it's not like it's their choice, and I am completely for it.
George Bush: Ew.
Religous Beliefs: I'm Christian (Methodist) ... but I haven't had much faith in God lately.
War in Iraq: See answer for George Bush.

-Other-

Make us laugh: hIlAry dUff Iz lyk sOoOoOoO In nExt yEAr bIzAtch ... pshhAaA
Why should you be accepted: I think I have a pretty nice taste in music ... and I can be funny if I really try lol x_X Plus I wasn't lazy enough to just ignore this survey.
Post at least 2 links to where you have promoted this community: Uh ... I haven't yet, but I sure as hell will post it when I do.
Post at least one picture of yourself (If you don't have one then contact a mod before applying): It's kind of a crappy pic, but eh, what can you do. I'll take more once I can find my digital camera *evil glare* ---> http://vampirefreaks.com/pictureview.php?pic=user_pics/6/6Fallen_Angel9/88784.jpg
List at least 3 or more facts about yourself: uh ... sure
I hate labels, but supposedly I'm emo / punk ... whoever knew a Zeppelin or a Bleeding Through fan could be emo?
I love to write ... mostly stories ... and drawing. Yes, all my emo arts and crafts.
I am thoroughly obsessed with Linkin Park and all of its majesty *nods*
  • Current Music
    My Chemical Romance - I Never Told You What I Do For A Livin