January 6th, 2005

(no subject)

Name: Nicole Giovinco
Sexual Orientation: Gotta love them boys.

-Favorites-
At least ten or more of your favorite bands: YellowCard, Linkin Park, Trapt, My Chemical Romance, Mest, Fall Out Boy, Dashboard Confessional, Dave Matthews Band, Green Day, Hawthorne Heights, Maroon 5, New Found Glory, Story of the Year, Something Corporate, Taking Back Sunday, &Vertical Horizon.
Favorite Song: I want to save you, Something Corporate.
Favorite Album: Ocean Avenue, yellowcard.
Favorite Book: The Other Side of Dark
Favorite Color: Purple. aint no shame either.
Favorite Store: American Eagle
Favorite Movie: I think that'd have to beeee, "Girls will be girls"
Favorite Quote/Lyric & Why: "The only thing I hate about school, is not getting to do half the things I heard i've done." Because its soo true, people just talk way to much.

-Views on- GET READY. IM REALLY OPINIONATED.
Abortion: Honestly, I believe you should be married to have sex. Kids are so niave these days they'll do anything without thinking of consequences. Its not right at all to have to kill something as beautiful as a human being because you were careless, and just did it for yourself and your own pleasure. Even if raped, Its a huge issue, you could always just have the baby and give it up for adoption if you really dont want it, theres so many married couples or couples in general who wish they could have a baby and they just cant. Because based on personal reasons.
Gay Marriage: I think that if you love someone, your race.. your sexuality, nothing should determine who you are allowed to love. You cant really help things like that. I dont understand why we have to call it "gay marriage" when its just marriage no matter what!
George Bush: I believe hes doing what he can, I really dont know what to believe in Presidential things. Im not very big in them, im not going to use my age as an excuse, because when I would sit in Social Studies watching the Election, half my class knew what was going on, I basically was the only one who didn’t.
Religous Beliefs: I think that you should believe in whatever you do believe in. Not follow something cause that’s what your parents are, or people/ friends around you. If you believe in God, then believe in God. Your beliefs shouldn’t affect what others believe.
War in Iraq: I just wonder why all this is going on? Why are people like this? That they have to bomb people and run planes into buildings for self enjoyment. Its not right that people are like that. BUT! one thing I know is that if you see someone in your school that’s might be the Same race as some of those people who did that to the United States Of America, don’t judge them. Because that’s like if your white, and half of the white people in your school are racist, they'll look at you and say "oh, she/he is white, they’re racist" and you can bet you wouldn’t like it.

-Other-
Make us laugh: This is sort of corny, but work with me. Lil Jon walks into the room, and surprisingly finds 50cent doing something that caught him by surprise, the only thing he could think of saying was "Gee, you knit?"
Why should you be accepted: 1. because I’d post a lot, help out the best I could, and I've seen in the info page about how the Mods are, and I think its wonderful. I literally loved it. haha. Because we can talk freely, and I’m definitely a free-thinker!
Post at least 2 links to where you have promoted this community:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/__x_hey_lust/570.html?view=2106#t2106

http://www.livejournal.com/users/siingled_out/2582.html?view=1046#t1046

Post at least one picture of yourself (If you don't have one then contact a mod before applying):

Ick, I know.

List atleast 3 or more facts about yourself: I love love love to vacuum, interesting right? haha. I stink in Math, but its my favorite subject, And I staring up at the night sky helps me think a lot better!

• Current Music
    starting line, best of me.