• Mood:
  • Music:

Make Me Moan

Application:

-Basics-

Name: Liz
Sexual Orientation: biseXual

-Favorites-

At least ten or more of your favorite bands: Change Of Pace, Alkaline Trio, Bodyjar, Away From Here, Fenix Tx, Slick Shoes, Poison The Well, Get Up Kids (Old albums only), Scarling, No Use For A Name, Millencolin, Longwave, Lagwagon, Distorted Penguins, Flashlight Brown, Tsunami Bomb, Greeley Estates, Rancid, Corporate Circus, Boy Hits Car, Lagwagon, Static Lullaby, and a thorn for every heart.. this isn't all that I like, Im just picking them off a cd.. If I named them all you guys would probably kill me.
Favorite Song: Goldfinger - 99 red balloons
Favorite Album: Get Up Kids - Something to write home about
Favorite Book: Empress of the World by Sara Ryan
Favorite Color: Blue + orange
Favorite Store: ebay.. and those freaky stores in small towns
Favorite Movie: Eurotrip, and those bad old horror movies
Favorite Quote/Lyric & Why: "Whose at fault? You left your cigarettes by her crayons" by an old friend (mike), he was arguing with his parents about how his sister got into drugs, and they were blaming him. Its understandable how easy children get into drugs. and Im not sure whose at fault.

-Views on-

Abortion: It all depends really, I believe that the women has the right of choice to do what she wants with her body, but also life is growing inside of her, and life is a beautiful thing, its just not worth killing. Unless the women was raped and couldn't stand the child for it became a residual of her past.
Gay Marriage: FOR IT FOR IT! LETS ALL HAVE A BIG BANG GANG GAY MARRIAGE PARTY MAN!! Marriage is just showing their devotion towards one another and I love it, no matter who it is, they're in love, and love is life and life is freaking awesome!
George Bush: Reminds me of that guy that drove his truck through target. George Bush, Heh, I dub him idiot of the century, all his intentions towards America turned to failures. It was much better with Bill Clinton, our economy had inflation and people were still alive!
Religous Beliefs: Im a sub cat. of hindu called Krishna, Im open to all religous ideas and understandings. lol the way everyone views life differently is just awesome.
War in Iraq: MAN?! ITS HELL ON EARTH! Weapons of mass destruction? No man My ex has weapons of mass destruction not freaking iraq! Poor Iraq man is suffering for their governments mess, and they're paying the price of death. No ones interested in war, and no one should be apart of it.

-Other-

Make us laugh: For most of my life i believed that when a women was pregnant, the baby came out through the stomach. Than i watched it happen... SKARYY!!
Why should you be accepted: I have no life, I like to promote, and I like sharing ideas, thoughts, and .. just communication
Post at least 2 links to where you have promoted this community: http://www.livejournal.com/users/rememberence/23434.html?view=2698#t2698
http://www.livejournal.com/users/pierced__soul/7551.html?view=3455#t3455

Post at least one picture of yourself (If you don't have one then contact a mod before applying):

List atleast 3 or more facts about yourself:
- Im playing the guitar, all the time (ex :: this second)
- whats the name for.. music freak ppl? im a music freak person?
- Not too oppiniotive. Theres no point in arguing sometimes.
- I have an extreme disliking towards people that mix their emotions with their work.
- I like to surf..and snowboard...almost as much as play my git-r.. Someday.. I'll surf jaws (NOT THE SHARK) the big 64-72 foot wave in hawaii...
Subscribe

• (no subject)

I'm Nyssa, I'm a senior in highschool, blah blah blah...basically, I'm in a society class and I'm doing a seminar/ISP/essay/30% of my mark about the…

• (no subject)

Okay Ill point out the obvious. This community is dead I dont have time for it...and to be honest I dont really care about it. :\ sad truth. Oh well…

• (no subject)

Well, I'm going to leave because this community is dead. I really really loved it when I joined, but it's been dead since marylin left. I don't know,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 14 comments

• (no subject)

I'm Nyssa, I'm a senior in highschool, blah blah blah...basically, I'm in a society class and I'm doing a seminar/ISP/essay/30% of my mark about the…

• (no subject)

Okay Ill point out the obvious. This community is dead I dont have time for it...and to be honest I dont really care about it. :\ sad truth. Oh well…

• (no subject)

Well, I'm going to leave because this community is dead. I really really loved it when I joined, but it's been dead since marylin left. I don't know,…