?

No account? Create an account

::The Class of 2008 Forum::

random topics, just for the sophmores.

2/19/12 11:35 pm - cornery_ru - К слову о скидках на одежду!

Магазин брендовой одежды информирует о снижении цен и больших скидках на модную брендовую одежду известных брендов и дизайнеров. Фирменный ролик 30 секунд - Вам понравиться youtube.com
подробности акциив группе  vk.com/menswear 
а так же на паблике vk.com/stylebook

7/17/06 12:24 am - punky_munky123 - ... Mango.

This way, follow the cut, please!Collapse )

5/17/06 06:29 pm - cameron85 - Mango

:

1/17/06 04:36 pm - puuuding - Mango

Follow the CutCollapse )

11/4/05 05:41 pm - sealink36 - oh this and that

So basically this is my life in high school:
first period, bored out of my mind in global
second period, sleepy but loved in band
third period, uninterested but dedicated in math
fourth period, harassed but revered in ceramics
fifth period, irate but mollified in lunch
sixth period, ready to take a nap but attentive in english
seventh period, interested but attention deficit in chemistry
(see above for eighth period or...)
eighth period, pisssed off and given free reign in gym
ninth period, bitchy but sympathetic in french.

My global teacher is a fruitcake and I hate her. My stand partner is really nice (and he saved my life today totally by telling me all the notes of the scale I was playing solo in rehearsal after I mangled it once) and so are all the other sax players, or ‘the guys’ as you may often hear me refer to them. My math teacher has a monotone, but it’s super advanced so I have to work hard. This kid Jordan absolutely does his best to make my life a living hell, but I’m so good at the clay handling that most people are in awe of my skill. Half the people at my lunch table I wish would die, but the other half I’d die for. My english teacher is a deranged rodent and my classmates are like whoa dumb. I love science as a rule and I’m good at it too but man is chem. boring. The people in my class are fat and lazy omg I just love slide tackling to hear them scream like the ninnies they are. Foreign languages make me angry, and my class is collectively less intelligent than any one of my ducks.

But back to band again, wow I love it. It’s like nothing in this world to be able to be part of a unit that works together almost seamlessly and (for the most part) gets along very well. The atmosphere is so relaxed, and the guys are all really sweet and courteous but they should be because I’m the only girl out of us (and saxes must band together) and also the youngest out of all of us, the only sophomore to be precise. And wow I’m envious of my awesome stand partner because next year he’s doing the ear long rotary program to live in Germany! Talk about a way to start off your post-high school life!

10/30/05 12:31 pm - chibiryne1013 - New Layout

Hey Sophies,

New layout for __2008s__ , I hope you all like it.  Halloween's coming, and I don't know about you, but I'm sure as anything bolting out of my house and grabbing some candy.  I am going to be a really dorky feudal samurai.  -_-  But I'm excited, and being a dork is really fun.  I'll get some pictures up here when I take them.  Yep, pointed straw hat and all.  My school actually lets people dress up, as long as it follows the dress code; although, I'm not quite sure people follow the dress code on normal days anyway.

What's everyone else doing?  *is curious*   ^_^

And wow, am I loving Daylight savings time ending.  One extra hour of sleep, one extra hour of day.  Why can't we have that on the weekdays?!  ...

10/15/05 04:06 pm - chibiryne1013 - Homecoming

Hey again,

We just had our Homecoming game last night, and it POURED. It was Colonie vs. Shaker (our traditional arch nemisis), and Colonie won...again! Although I didn't quite pay attention to the game.

For halftime, each of the grades put on a halftime show that usually consists of dancing and showing school spirit, although not too many of us are proud to go to a school that has a mold problem and no celings, and usually smells like rotten gym socks and popcorn from the offices after school.  So anyway, our Sophomore class did a dance routine to "Saved By The Bell", and yes, in the crappy weather nonetheless.  The Seniors came in first as always, although they did this slutty act with a streaker; which was actually hilarious.  I'm mad though, because they didn't announce who came in second.  We came in 2nd last year as Freshman, which was so awesome.  The dance is tonight, but I'm not going.  Dances are a real waste of three hours and a waste of $10 if you're not an honor student.  I'm done.  ;P

10/8/05 04:44 pm - eccentric_roar

So. How is everyone enjoying being a sophmore? I LOVE SCHOOOOOOOOOOL. ALOTTTT.
And have decided I am going to major in Biology. I'm such a geek.

What's everyone else considering?

10/5/05 07:36 pm - sealink36 - mm

All right, so this is really weird. I'll get to that later though. We just played Shen and they pretty much pwned us, but they gave us these really really good brownies afterwards, so it's all good. I think. But I played wing mid for a really long time and ran really fast for a long time, and let me tell you, I am very proud of myself for it. I thought I did an okay job anyhow. And oh my god was band great today! Some kid brought in this huge box of doughnuts, or rather four huge boxes, and we got to eat them and it was good. And my math teachers flipped out at us because we got them at the very end of band and were eating them in math. He looked like he was going to have a heart attack when I got my test papers and my calculator all gooey. It was freaking hilarious. Anyhow, I can’t wait for Friday. It’s gonna be good. Now onto the weird part. Okay, so over the summer I went to a triathlon training camp. And there I made friends with these three guys, aged 10, 13, and 14. I like them all, but the 13 year old is like really cute so I kinda had/ have a crush on him. And I made them all these necklaces like my bracelet. Yeah. If anyone’s seen my bracelet, it’s the same as the necklace I gave to the one I like. Anyhow, so he flipped out and was omg I love it a million times. And in his profile for aim it says <CR3. And I’m like wtf, is that me? And I dunno what to do about it? Any bright ideas anyone?

10/2/05 07:58 pm - jadewick - MANGOOOOO

.ONE.

Name: Jade

Hair/Eye Color: hair-dark brown eyes-hazel

City/State: Colonie, NY

Okay, anything else?: umm our school needs ceilings

.DOS.

Interests/Obsessions: music, band, reading, tennis, talking, food, apple picking!!, guitar, flute, random things

You're a 2008, right?: mmhmm

Pix?: no, im computer illiterate

Opinions on School: its good, just get us some ceilings, please.

.FOUR.

Will you follow all rules and/or regulations wrought by Moderators?: ooof course

9/13/05 09:04 pm - maionaisex20 - Mango

applicationCollapse )

9/13/05 05:20 pm - chibiryne1013 - Settings Changed

The community's been a little slow for a while, and now that it's up again, I want to let you all know I changed the membership settings. Before, it was a Moderated Membership, and now it's an open one. Not much of a big deal, but now anyone can join without me having to check my e-mail and approve. Score. Xp

Aaanyway, if you are a member and haven't posted yet, please feel free too. Blogging with other people around the country is actually kind of cool. And also, any new members who have recently joined, remember to fill out an application, (one of the only rules here ;D) which is located on the info page or at the top of the comm page.

Randomness is highly welcomed!

Loves,

Cath.

9/12/05 07:21 pm - hazeofacarcrash

well i'm 3 weeks into my sophomore year. its alright, how's everyone else liking it? my classes aren't too fun though :-\

1. TA
2. English 10
3. World History
4. Advanced Art
5. Chemistry (eeek)
6. Algebra B
7. Accounting.

8/29/05 08:21 pm - micadoodle2008 - cops push mango (hey, i did use the mango thing...points for me!)

.ONE.

Name: Michaela Chloe Toth

Hair/Eye Color: Hair = Dark chesnutty brown color. Eyes = Deep mocha brown.

City/State: Small Crap Town, Wisconsin

Okay, anything else?:

.DOS.

Interests/Obsessions: Sailing, golfing, running, kyaking, autumn, Seinfeld, Home Improvement, Northern Exposure, Dateline, classic rock, playing bass guitar, Journey, Fleetwood Mac, Tiny Dancer by Elton John, Almost Famous the movie, alternative rock, Coldplay, Hot Hot Heat, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, System Of A Down, Kelly Clarkson, jewelry, Marshall Fields, The O.C., art, photography, oil pastels!, reading, computers, livejournal, ICONS, cranberry juice, OREOS, butterflies, black eyed susans, history class, english class, ipods, orbit white gum, and a lot more!

You're a 2008, right?: Heck yes I am. Born in 1990. And am a soon-to-be sophmore.

Pix?: Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Opinions on School: Hey, Im all for higher learning, higher not excluding the adults who "teach" us.

.FOUR.

Will you follow all rules and/or regulations wrought by Moderators?: As long as they dont make up weird demonic rules/guidlines, yes I will.

PEACE OUT BOY/GIRL SCOUTS!

8/12/05 04:57 pm - sealink36 - Summer reading illusions

One of my summer reading books, Tender is the Night by Scott F. Fitzgerald is a French love affair that starts on a beach so while I was reading on the beach at Black Point Connecticut I thought, 'Wow it would make my life less boring if I miraculously met a cute boy my age who has a brain and isn't a drug addict or a skater, and fell hopelessly in love with him for the five days I was there.' Hah like that would ever happen. But this cute guy I met this year at camp just IMed me and told me he likes the necklace I made for him. Well, I made one for each of the three guys I made friends with, but the other two didn't say anything about them to me. But anyhow, it 'ruined' my already sucky vacation that nothing interesting happened. And I didn't even finish the stupid book.