3 foods
1.)Mashed potatos
2.)Oranges
3.)Rye Bread

2 idols
1.)Conor Oberst
2.)Angelina Jolie

1 quote
1.)" a beautiful girl can make you dizzy, like you've been drinking jack and coke all morning. She can make you feel high, well the single greatest commodity known to man, a promise, a promise of a better day, a promise of a greater hope, a promise of a new tommorrow, this particular aura can be found in the gaze of a beautiful girl, in her smile and in her soul, and the way she makes every rotten thing about life seems like it's going to be ok..."-Beautiful Girls

Opinions::
Life;; Well, My outlook on life is live it up. Don't do anything stupid or mess your body up too bad. Travel the world. Take advantage of the trime you have here, see the many different places there are to see, cuz once ur gone, you can scuba dive in australia, or climb a volcano in hawaii, or hike through the hills of china, or fly over the mountains of newfoundland.

Death;; I'm not afraid of it, it comes to everyone. It's just the matter of whats going to happen to me after I die. I"m unsure of the possibilities.

Love;; It's real. I didn't use to beleive in it, until I found it. And it's true, that once you meet someone, you know that you will love them or not. At least the case was true for me. And i'm glad thatI was so fortunate to find him.

Random::
Promote us SOMWHERE/ANYWHERE;;http://www.livejournal.com/users/x_tie_me_up/3061.html

Fav. article of clothing;; I know its not an article on clothing, but i love my rainbow rings, they are incredibly tacky, but people always tell me they love them, they are wicked awesome.

Most random picture taken;;

most recent picture taken;;

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...You of course.
3+ pictures

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments