akg07 (akg07) wrote in ___whores,
akg07
akg07
___whores

• Mood:

we don't need no stinkin' rules

Name:Annie Katherine Gregory

Interests:
7 bands: Taking Back Sunday, Smile Empty Soul, Oasis, The Steve Miller Band, Sumbersed, Chevelle, Crossfade
6 movies: Tigerland, Cider House Rules, Half Baked, Now and Then, Mission to Mars, Dances With Wolves (yeah, shut up.:)
5 random objects:ring, nose, bear, chair, sink
4 books: Life of Pi, Series of Unfortunate Events, Where The Wild Things Are, Go Ask Alice.
3 foods: ramen noodles, eggs, pop tarts (oh, how healthy, huh?)
2 idols:Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard.Heh.
1 quote:"Look, I don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive you've got to flap your arms and legs, you've got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or you're not alive. "-Mel Brooks
Opinions:
Life: Life's more like wrestling than dancing. It's a constant struggle. I hate it, but love it, & always go with the old saying "...try and have fun, you're only here for a little while."
Death: Depresses me to think about it. Then I think about all the people on earth, who have lived and died before me, and say 'what's the big deal?'.
Love: Love hurts, almost always. You feel it. It could stay, or it could go.

Random:
Promote us SOMEWHERE/ANYWHERE:HERE'S YOUR PROMO!
Fav. article of clothing: corny, yes- my "Citadel Invitation" t-shirt I got when I ran kick-ass at this college, with my cross country team.
Most random picture taken:

ME & MY BABY COUGAR! HAH. Yeah, he's real.
most recent picture taken:

(Messing with my camera a little while ago.)

3+ pictures:

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments