December 21st, 2004

EWH IT'S A MOD.

Kids, it's time for the talk Well you see, I think this has already been brought up with one of the other mod's but I thought i'd do it again because i saw it in a post. And I know I shouldn't be the first to talk because I'm terrible at saying no. But still. Some of you are simply saying "you look like someone I know who I hate" Which should count nothing against the vote. Because well, they aren't that person and they can't necessarily help that our something. BLAME THE DAMN PARENTS FOR THAT. Not tryin' to be harsh or anything but that's just what I'm thinking right about now.

I still love all my little photogenic friends.
♥Brittany

{edit} I FINALLY gave the mod's the maintainer rights. o.x so now you can add stamped members on info or change stuff. <3{/edit}

Stamped//Theme idea...

Well I was thinking after like three people said on a post of a picture of my boyfriend and I kissing that we should do themed photos, so if this is alright with everyone lets have our theme be...Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush themed photos.

<33 Steph

(no subject)

Guys, I'm going to be leaving for almost two weeks. So I won't be here to stamp etc. I'm goiiiiing to need the mod's to do that for me. i'll try to get on at my dads if possible. If I can't then You know what do, if not 1finalkiss(steph) you have a community you'll know how to stamp and add to user info etc. Thhhhanks.

Britt