1finalkiss (1finalkiss) wrote in ___whores,
1finalkiss
1finalkiss
___whores

Name;; Steph
Age;; 16
Location;; Ontario, Canada

Interests::
7 bands;; Straylight run, hawthorne heights, taking back sunday, cursive, thursday, juliana theory, the used, my chemical romance, postal service.
6 movies;; ever after, never been kissed, nightmare before christmas, slc punk, alice in wonderland, the little mermaid, napoleon dynamite
5 random objects;; cell phone, mp3 player, television, laptop, camera, glasses.
4 books;; angus thongs + ffs series, a great and terrible beauty, girl 15, and travelling pants series
3 foods;; butter chicken, stir fry, and sushi.
2 idols;; mike myers and mary shelley
1 quote;; "so how about some of that hot lesbian sex....?" (it was a joke with my gay friend jenny..lol its quite funny after its explained)

Opinions::
Life;; Life is something that should be cherished, because not everyone gets to live out their full life and we take our lives for granted.
Death;; Death...i don't want to sound strange is a beautiful thing. For every death there is another life, just the thought of going to a wonderful white place where everything is nice..pleasing.

Love;; ...I believe in it plain and simple, i believe that its this magical thing that happens..like when you look into someones eyes and you don't just look into them you see..like their soul, open up. that's love.

Random::
Fav. article of clothing;; my taking back sunday hoodie...
Most random picture taken;; lol i took a picture of a toilet...
most recent picture taken;; the one of my boyfriend and i
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...You of course.
3+ pictures

my boyfriend Aaron and I....he was wearing my glasses lol and really he looks totally hot in them.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments