xxx
xplmnryarchryx
___whores

we don't need no stinkin' rules

Name;; Ashley

Age;; 13

Location;; Lakeland, FL

Interests::

7 bands;; odd project, alexisonfire, fear before the march of flames, #12 looks like you, bright eyes, the beatles, the ramones

6 movies;; romeo & juliet, the crow, identity, the breakfast club, and the wizard of oz

5 random objects;; let's seee... peanut, crayon, rainbow, adam's apple, and brandon reilly.

4 books;; how green was my valley, alice's adventures in wonderland, myth conceptions, and an overdose on death

3 foods;; i LIVE for chinese food... umm.. that's the only thing i can think of that i like right now.. :shrugs: i'll eat anything.

2 idols;; billy idol.. no, not really.. my transient grandfather, and matt lamb (because, uh, he's a godly screamer.)

1 quote;; "i use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few" - adolf hitler

Opinions::

Life;; i love it, and it's depressing to think it's going to end. like, ever.

Death;; it actually scares the piss out of me. i don't like thinking that once i die i'll never get another chance to do anything ever again.

Love;; eh, it can suck at times, but thenagain it can be ultimately wonderful. so, i still love it, lol

This or that::

Milk or Juice;; dr. pepper.

Pink or Green;; pink

This...or That;; that

You or We;; we

Love or Lust;; love

Silly or Sarcastic;; sarcastic

Break or Bury;; bury
Random::

Promote us SOMWHERE/(community, would be nice);; does this work?

Fav. article of clothing;; umm... i don't really have one. jeans, i guess? lol

Most random picture taken;;

most recent picture taken;;

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...You of course.
3+ pictures Sorry about these, i only have a webcam. i'm getting a digital in a couple days, though, if that's okay :D

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 17 comments