Karrie Veronica <3 (myst56) wrote in ___whores,
Karrie Veronica <3
myst56
___whores

We don't need no stinkin' rules!

I was recommended by catalystveritas so here goes!

Name;; Karrie

Age;; 14

Location;; Canada

Interests::

7 bands;; Yellowcard, Good Charlotte, All-American Rejects, Evanescence, The Used, Finch, Avril(? more singer-ish)

6 movies;; LotR trilogy, Harry Potter (1-3), Troy, Mean Girls, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Series of Unfortunate Events

5 random objects;; Webcam, camera, speaker, book, umbrella

4 books;; A Series of Unfortunate Events, Lemony Snicket: The Unauthorized Autobiography, Pendragon, Harry Potter

3 foods;; Banana, asparagus, cake

2 idols;; Avril Lavigne: She's been an inspiration since she first came out and I heard her on the radio...she isn't like any other pop sensation and I respect her for the kind of clothing she wears. Also, I love her kind of music and I think she is a great person because I've met her and she's simply a great gal and is very fun and loves to experience life to the fullest, Courtney Stefko: Courtney has been my internet sister since 2002. We have so many common interests and we trust each other to the fullest. When I need someone to talk to, she's always there. She's very kind and awesome and fun and I look up to her because she is someone that is herself and doesn't take crap from anyone and I appreciate that a lot.

1 quote;; Everything will be alright in the end. If it's all not ohkay, then it's not the end.

Opinions::

Life;; Life is a wonderful gift that God gave to us. Many times people take advantage of it and waste it away but a lot of times, people choose the right things and they lead a great life and raise a good family and have a good job and die knowing they did a good job in life. Also, in life, you can learn many lessons or teach many lessons that you can pass down to other people so that they can somewhat find the meaning in their lives. It is important to live life to the fullest so you can enjoy many different things but also to be careful and watch out for yourself and others at the same time.

Death;; Death isn't always a bad thing. It could lead us to the afterlife which would be a wonderful thing in my opinion. Also, when experiencing death, there is a chance that you may see your loved ones that have passed away already. Although this may be true, many people are still very afraid of death sometimes and I am too although I figure that there should be nothing to worry about because if death is what happens to me, then I should accept the fact that it was the way it was meant to be.

Love;; Love is a complicated thing. Some people take it for granted, but people should understand that love isn't the act of intercourse. Love is experienced by family as well as friends and without love, no one would survive because it is an essential part of life. Hugs and kisses are a good way to show love for others.

This or that::

Milk or Juice;; Milk...I drink soo much milk..ever since I was born, I live on milk.

Pink or Green;; Pink because I like it more than green, even though green is one of my favourite colours as well.

This...or That;; That because this is not that!

You or We;; We, because the more the merrier!

Love or Lust;; Love definitly. Means more.

Silly or Sarcastic;; Silly...that's what i am =)

Break or Bury;; NEITHER! they're both bad in some ways.

Random::

Promote us SOMWHERE/(community, would be nice);; Fandom_mix

Fav. article of clothing;;

Most random picture taken;; don't ask lmao

most recent picture taken;;

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...You of course.
3+ pictures

+

+

+

+

+

+
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 21 comments