Crystal (innerme) wrote in ___whores,
Crystal
innerme
___whores

we don't need no stinkin' rules!

Name;; Crystal

Age;; 18

Location;; Whitewater, WI

Interests;; photography, computers, photoshop, money, reading, love, kissing, angelina jolie, friends, cameras, internet, sleeping

7 bands;; bright eyes, the benjamins, sense field, the amsterdams, brandston, saves the day, the stryder

6 movies;; requiem for a dream, fear and loathing in las vegas, blow, fight club, american beauty, girl inturrupted

5 random objects;; santa hat, cell phone, money, digital camera, sweatshirts

4 books;; this lullaby, requiem for a dream, the time travelers wife, me talk pretty one day

3 foods;; mac and cheese, hamburger helper, ramon noodles

2 idols;; angelina jolie, my mom ♥

1 quote;; "if i could be anything in the world i would be your tears. because i would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks and die on your lips."

Opinions::

Life;; i believe that everyone in this world was put here for a reason. either to learn a leason or teach one. just like in the book the five people you meet in heaven i think it has a lot to do with that. even though he never knew (personaly) a couple of the people that he met in heaven, they each still played an important part in his life. (sorry, i guess not everyone has read that book.) other than that, you should live life to it's fullest and be thankful for each day that you get.

Death;; i'm personaly not scared of death, but i'm scared of dying to early. there are many things that i want to do with my life..so the last think i need to worry about is just that. i think there are a lot of unfair deaths, like shootings or car accidents..but there are plenty of good deaths also, although we may not think that way if it were our family, because we would be so heart broken..maybe they were in pain and it was just their time to go. everyone has thier own light at the end of the tunnel. you just never know when you're going to get there.

Love;; love can be anything you want it to be. the way i see it is, love is something you can really only feel once in your life. it's when you see that same person everyday and you still get that butterfly feeling in your stomach and you knees get weak. when you can't sleep at night without that person by your side..when, no matter what time of day or night it is, you will do anything just to see them for a few minutes. that's when you know you're in love. and no one can take that feeling away from you.

This or that::

Milk or Juice;; milk

Pink or Green;; definitly pink

This...or That;; this!

You or We;; we

Love or Lust;; love ♥

Silly or Sarcastic;; sarcastic

Break or Bury;; break

Random::

Promote us SOMEWHERE/(community, would be nice);; Promo

Fav. article of clothing;; my split hoodie

Most random picture taken;;

most recent picture taken;;

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...You of course.
3+ pictures

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments