robotlove___
___usbethirteen

i be thirteen

1. Name -- Grace Allison
2. Age -- 13
3. Birthdate (mm, dd, yyyy) -- 9/12/91
4. Favorite Color -- blue
5. " Food -- food that i can eat.
6. 5 " Music (bands/singers) -- the who, golden earring, janis, gracey slick, THE MARS FUCKING VOLTA, eric clapton, velvet undergound, sublime, blonde redhead, CSN&Y, billy joel. i know it's more than 5. stfu.
7. Describe your 3 closest friends -- rebecca wears ugly sweaters because she knows it makes me mad. stephanie randomly shows up at my house. and lizzy wears neon pink leotards.
8. Picture (optional) --
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
middle.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
9. Where did you hear about this community? -- your mom.
10. Where do you plan on promoting it once you are accepted? -- you'll have to accept me to find out.
11. How do you feel about gay marraige? -- i feel that gay people should treated equally, they should not get special treatment or anything. love is love. sexuality is sexuality. that's all there is to it.
12. Abortion? -- i personally, would never do it to myself or my fetus. i think a woman should be allowed the choice legally. or else we will have women getting abortions with knitting needles.
13. If you could say anything to Michael Jackson, what would you say? -- i wouldnt say anything. i would grab his nose and run away, i suppose.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments