• Mood:
  • Music:

1. Name -- Kayla
2. Age -- 13
3. Birthdate (mm, dd, yyyy) -- 04/04/91
4. Favorite Color -- green
5. " Food -- Pasta's
6. 5 " Music (bands/singers) --
7. Describe your 3 closest friends -- Kelly-shes like my sister.Pretty.Nice.Funny.and idk i just love her.l0l. ashley-shes so funny.and shes really nice & pretty & VERY outgoing                                                   Carrisa-outgoing.but shy at the same time?-not towards me though-nice,funny,pretty,layal.we always have fun when we are togather                                                                                                                                   8. picture (optional) --
9. Where did you hear about this community? -- searched 13 --                                                                 10. Where do you plan on promoting it once you are accepted? -- my journals --
11. How do you feel about gay marraige? -- i think its wierd.but what ever makes them happy =)               12. Abortion? -- i think its wrong to kill a child,but I understand in certian situations
13. If you could say anything to Michael Jackson, what would you say?--your wierd.and stop going after little kids and you should have stayed black - sorry i dont like him."well the things i've heard i dont like "

sorry so big idk how to make it smaller <33 Kayla

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments