love_______lies
love_______lies
___too_hip

• Mood:
  • Music:

OHMYFGOD.

APPLICATION!!
1. Name: krysta
2. Where yer from: anaheim, california // the oh see.
3. Age: 14
4. Ten of your favorite bands: silverstein, matchbook romance, brand new, atreyu, fall out boy, from first to last, classic case, he is legend, hellogoodbye, my chemical romance.
5. 3 words that describe you: loud + amiable + irritable
6. Your favorite dance move: the frog hop definately.
7. 5 favorite movies: the rocky horror picture show, the breakfast club, grease, love actually, zoolander.
8. 5 favorite books: pride and prejudice, the giver, great expectations, who moved my cheese, there's a wocket in my pocket.
9. Tell us about yourself: i have short hair because periodically i chop it off, and its been getting shorter each time. i don't eat cotton candy, carmel, or cheese. i live to watch the fairly oddparents. i hate when people run around kissing/humping/screwing everything in sight, keep your orgasms to yourself. sometimes i write but you'll never read it, and neither will anyone else.
10. What separates you from the rest of the livejournal fucks: i'm probably shorter than all the lj fucks.
11. If you could live in any decade, which would you choose and why: i would love to live in the fifties when everything was a nickel. it justs seems like it was a great, wholesome, perfect era, with no complications.
12. Why you want to be accepted: because i'm too hip mother fucker.
13. Word association:
Banana: fo fanna
Electric: hairdryer.
Screamo: supremo
Bang: bang, there's always two.
Shimmy!: quarter turn.
14. For/Against:
Abortion: i'm undecided on this subject because i understand that some people just aren't meant to raise children, and it is in some babies' best interests to never see the light of day because their lives would be terrible, but when i see my aunt who will never be able to have children i can't understand why someone would want to kill a helpless life form, and it makes me upset when they take it for granted how lucky they are.
The war: at the beginning of the war i was so upset that anyone could dare be so cruel as to kill so many people, but now that we're a few years into it, i can't believe that we're still fighting. so many people have had to die and for what? all we've managed to accomplish is catch saddam hussien, and he's still living a better lifestyle in prison than most people out on the streets. we've been there way too long and its time for bush to pull back and let the soldiers see their families.
Gay marriage:i don't think it should matter, your age, race, or gender, love is love.
15. How did you find us? someone promoted in a community and i thought "hey! i'm too hip. i should apply for that community"
16. Promote us somewhere and paste the link:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/asif_theymatter/3981.html?view=2445#t2445
17. Are you on myspace? If so, paste the link. www.myspace.com/youknowicantdisco
18. Atleast 3 CLEAR pictures of yourself:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
on the right.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments