Circle Takes the Square
From First to Last
Xiu Xiu
Death Cab for Cutie
Rasputina
Frou Frou
Death from Above 1979
The Arcade Fire

5. 3 words that describe you: pseudo-intellectual. arcane. nerd.

6. Your favorite dance move: Saut de basque. I'm a ballerina.

7. 5 favorite movies: girl, interrupted
requiem for a dream
donnie darko
alice in wonderland
harry potter anything

8. 5 favorite books:
the millionaires
the da vinci code
harry potter series
brave new world

9. Tell us about yourself: This shall be a novel.
I'm a pathetic creature that names everything. My computer, Simon (female) is my life. I also live to dance. Ballet is definitely my passion. I live in black wifebeaters and my lovely Sauconys, but I also like fashion and haute couture. I have 27 or so stolen forks. I enjoy my drug addicted friends. I, however, have remained untainted for the years that I've been around them. I'm actually against doing that, but I'm not going to tell people that they can't do it to themselves. I wallow in others' heartbreak. I've been told I'm a heartless bitch. Then again, I've also been told that I'm like a mother and that I'm great. I feel like I can be really snobby someimes, but hey. I overuse 'XD' because it's hot. I think Paris Hilton is hot and don't care that she's overbearingly trashy. I lust over scene kids. They all look the same and they're all gorgeous. I have a cocaine and cyanide fetish and my favorite time is 12:22 am. I have 3 friends. I don't like people *that* much. But I love to stalk people. Like on myspace and aim....Reading profiles and whatnot. I'm not going to go out and find them...I'm just a curious person. I also *love* hearing what people think about me. I don't change myself for other people or care *too* much of what they think. But I do love to know.

10. What separates you from the rest of the livejournal fucks: I like to think that I'm not overly obnoxious. My life does not consist of lusting over celebrities and pink lip gloss.

11. If you could live in any decade, which would you choose and why: 1920s. Flappers were hot and I could see myself as one during that time. The rebellion was nearly admirable. I mean...who wouldn't want to smoke and fuck and drink all the time? (hyperbole)

12. Why you want to be accepted: I don't like this question, but... I want to be accepted so I can feel like I'm around people that are like me and where I feel comfortable. My escape is the internet because I don't click well with most of the people around me. Therefore I'm trying to find people to click with here. This may not be the place, but I'm trying.

13. Word association:
Banana: shit
Electric: shock
Screamo: fata
Bang: blood
Shimmy!: ...shimmy quarter turn.

14. For/Against:
Abortion: for. (do I get to explain? good.) I used to feel that people who were raped or attempted to avoid a child were the only ones who could justify an abortion. Now my view is anyone who becomes pregnant, whether it's that 15 year old slut or the lady who was raped, should have the option of being able to have an abortion. If they don't plan on taking care of it, why bring another poverty stricken child into the world? I don't see it as murder.
The war: My initial thought is against. But I don't know too much about it. Therefore, I have no opinion due to lack of knowledge.
Gay marriage: way for it. I've been with girls. I know you can love the same gender the same way you can love the opposite.

15. How did you find us? bangxcore promotion

16. Promote us somewhere and paste the link: http://www.livejournal.com/users/android_anomaly/34591.html

17. Are you on myspace? If so, paste the link. http://www.myspace.com/yourandroidwhore

18. Atleast 3 CLEAR pictures of yourself:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I look mean...or something.
green.
myspace shot.
boobs. not clear. shoot me.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments