Kirsten, the one and only!
lacrosseroxsox
___too_hip

• Mood:
  • Music:

1. Name: Kirsten
2. Where yer from: Boca Raton, Florida
3. Age: 15
4. Ten of your favorite bands: Sublime, Good Charlotte, All American Rejects, System of a Down, Funeral for a Friend, Dispatch, Green Day, Goo Goo Dolls, The Killers, The Offspring
5. 3 words that describe you: Level-headed, Energetic, Chill
6. Your favorite dance move: Dance? umm I guess the usual dance move...
7. 5 favorite movies: Cant Hardly Wait, Finding Nemo, Pirates of the Carribean, Not Another Teen Movie, Breakfast Club
8. 5 favorite books: Speak, Star Girl, Shadow Horse, What Not To Do Your Senior Year, Black Stallion
9. Tell us about yourself: Im in high school, Im one of those who have frineds all over the place and doesnt believe in labels. People tell me that Im fun and cool. I used to be a cutter but I stopped. I like people, the beach, rain, night, I love to swim and I play football and lacrosse. Umm Im 5'11/6' I have blonde hair blue eyes(the only reason Im saying this is becasue I dont have pictures) I go to the gym so I am strong. I play guitar and enjoy all types of music... ok now I am done boring you : )
10. What separates you from the rest of the livejournal fucks: Nothing I guess. But Im an active member when I can I will promote nd will bring fun to this community. I have a community of my own that is emofied_people. Oh and I use the word Chipper : )
11. If you could live in any decade, which would you choose and why: the 50's. My mom was born in 52 and I love music from that time. I am a very big Beatle fan
12. Why you want to be accepted: I like being in communities, plus Im hip... I think : )
13. Word association:
Banana:
yellow
Electric: guitar
Screamo: band
Bang: gun
Shimmy!: dance
14. For/Against:
Abortion:
Against, its murder
The war: Against, Bush is a... dont wanna offend any Bush fans...
Gay marriage: For, Im bi
15. How did you find us? x___bangxcore promo
16. Promote us somewhere and paste the link: www.livejournal.com/users/lacrosseroxsox/ and www.livejournal.com/community/emofied_people
17. Are you on myspace? If so, paste the link. Nope
18. Atleast 3 CLEAR pictures of yourself: Like I said I dont have any

Thanks for looking!

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments