super sprode. (x______enfilade) wrote in ___too_hip,
super sprode.
x______enfilade
___too_hip

1. Name: Lauren.
2. Where yer from: Summerville, SC
3. Age: 13.
4. Ten of your favorite bands: Camera Obscura, Awestrack Dumbfounded, Pee, Bunnyhug, Ani Difranco, Q and not U, At The Drive In, Head Automatica, Barcelona, The Vells, Minus The Bear
5. 3 words that describe you: Lazy, Weird, Happy
6. Your favorite dance move: Pssh, I can't dance.
7. 5 favorite movies: Dancer In The Dark, Yellow Submarine, The Ring, The End Of Evangelion: Directors Cut, Evangelion: Death and Rebirth
8. 5 favorite books: The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, Naked Lunch, Hard Love, Ring, Spiral.
9. Tell us about yourself: Hm. My name is Lauren, and I do consider myself a lesbian. Everyone says I am too young to know, and that may be true, but I have always been attracted to girls. I love music. I am a sucker for pop punk. I love reading. That may make me seem like a nerd, but I am. I love anime ALOT. I got to a school of the arts for piano- the least artistic of all the cores there. I play guitar, piano, and drums. I am a band geek. I play in the pit at the high school marching band.
I hope that wasn't too much.
10. What separates you from the rest of the livejournal fucks: I don't write in my livejorunal. Very often. I use it just to join communities.
11. If you could live in any decade, which would you choose and why: The 70's. I would do that because that was when the punk revolution started. Or I could be a hippie.
12. Why you want to be accepted: Because I've always wanted to be in a rad community. Especially a community that hates Conor Oberst.
13. Word association:
Banana: Hard
Electric: Pink.
Screamo: Ew.
Bang: Guns
Shimmy!: hellogoodbye
14. For/Against:
Abortion: For, in certain situations.
The war: Against.
Gay marriage: For.
15. How did you find us? I clicked on one of my interests. I think it was Minus The Bear.
16. Promote us somewhere and paste the link:bangxcore.
17. Are you on myspace? If so, paste the link.http://www.myspace.com/6732750
18. Atleast 3 CLEAR pictures of yourself: one.
two.
three.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 9 comments