Belly (outofcontext___) wrote in ___too_hip,
Belly
outofcontext___
___too_hip

• Mood:
  • Music:

1. Name: Rania
2. Where yer from: The dreaded suburbs of Michigan.
3. Age: 13
4. Ten of your favorite bands: The Strokes, The Postal Service, The Unicorns, The Shins, The Blood Brothers, The Smiths, The Flaming Lips, Thunderbirds are Now!, Pixies, and Bloc Party.
5. 3 words that describe you: Akward. Lame. Accidental.

6. Your favorite dance move: The robot. Plain and simple.

7. 5 favorite movies: Dead Poet’s Society, Garden State, The Wedding Singer, Pieces of April, and South Park- The Movie.
8. 5 favorite books: Fat Kid Rules the World, Speak, Perfect World, The Perks of Being a Wallflower (as overrated as it may be), and Kurt Cobain JOURNALS.
9. Tell us about yourself: I’m not different from everyone else. I’m not “indie” or a “nonconformist”. Because if everyone is so independent, why are they being categorized with other “indies”. I like cats a lot.

10. What separates you from the rest of the livejournal fucks: Absolutely nothing. Oh, except for maybe the fact that I am fully aware of that.
11. If you could live in any decade, which would you choose and why: I think I’d have to go with the 70s, because that was such a mellow decade, and excuse me for sounding like such a hippie, but I’m all for peace.
12. Why you want to be accepted: Everyone here intimidates me with their mass amount of hip, which lured me on, and that is that.
13. Word association:
Banana: clap
Electric: slide
Screamo: McDonalds
Bang: Nick Valensi
Shimmy!: until the break of dawn

14. For/Against:
Abortion: Against.
The war: Against. Bush is wack.
Gay marriage: Love is love. For.
15. How did you find us? Searching for The Unicorns because they are cooler than me.
16. Promote us somewhere and paste the link: http://www.livejournal.com/community/___lame_squad/302644.html
17. Are you on myspace? If so, paste the link: I’m afraid not just yet.
18. Atleast 3 CLEAR pictures of yourself: I seem to have…misplaced my camera. If I could post my pictures in a few days, I’d love to have your babies.  
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments