___________ (myxonlyheart) wrote in ___too_hip,

APPLICATION!!
1. Name: Shel
2. Where yer from:Pittsburgh!
3. Age:15
4. Ten of your favorite bands:The Moldy Peaches,Copeland,Coldplay,Tilly and the wall,Ben Kweller,Gravy Train!!!!, The Postal Service,The Format,The Shins,Shesus!
5. 3 words that describe you:Confused,Happy,Spontaneous
6. Your favorite dance move: THE RUNNING MAN. For serious.
7. 5 favorite movies: The notebook, Pulp fiction,Fox and the hound,American HistoryX,The Garden State
8. 5 favorite books: A series of Unfortunate events, A clockwork orange,the perks,This book will change your life,mein kampf
9. Tell us about yourself:Well, I love to dance. And if you meet me, I will dnace for you. My nails are always poka dotted, in different colours. And you will never see me without a belt. I have a lot of friends, but I guess I'm kind-of "different" from them. Although, I like it because I introduce them to new things. And I like making new friends too; I'm friendly.
10. What separates you from the rest of the livejournal fucks:
11. If you could live in any decade, which would you choose and why:I would live right now acually. I don't see myself any other way because I guess I haven't thought about it. I like the way things are. But I'd like the 60's. Or maybe the 80's. I think it's good to be alive at all.
12. Why you want to be accepted: I want to be accepted because I want to meet new people. And i'd like to be thought of as rad. Note; community name.
13. Word association:
Banana: split!
Electric: unce unce unce
Screamo:underoath
Bang: guns go
Shimmy!: quarter turn
14. For/Against:
Abortion:undecided
The war:against
Gay marriage:for
15. How did you find us? through a friend
16. Promote us somewhere and paste the link:http://www.livejournal.com/users/bye_brighteyes/15289.html?view=6073#t6073
17. Are you on myspace? If so, paste the link.I'm not:\
18. Atleast 3 CLEAR pictures of yourself:

Me being a loser.

COWBOY HAT!

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments