?

No account? Create an account
st a t e o f m i nd [ a ♥ for music ] -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
st a t e o f m i nd [ a ♥ for music ]

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

Greetings and Salutations [15 Aug 2004|07:33pm]
[ mood | apathetic ]

Hello my name is Zac im 17 i live in georgia lets see music is my life then comes my girlfriend kim then i guess everything else such as basketball football soccer BMX and paintball fall somewhere else along the category of my interests and hobbies i have 3 piercings my right eyebrow (16 gauge) my tonuge (4 gauge) and my right nipple (14 gauge) i used to have both pierced but my left one got ripped the hell out which as you can imagine hurt a little bit but anyways my favorite bands in order would be Mudvayne, Finger Eleven, Rage Against The Machine. i also like bands such as Godsmack, System Of A Down, Static-X, Soundgarden, Audioslave, Staind,Cold, and my friends band Cartel. if you actually care enough to read this entire thing and still care to know more about me let me know and i will be more than happy to divulge the afore mentioned requests for knowledge of the great one (me)....Quoth the Raven nevermore

- Nameless here Evermore -

feel it

some art for you... [15 Aug 2004|07:50pm]
[ mood | apathetic ]

http://www.fingereleven.com/jamesArt/index.html   that is the art page for the guitarist from Finger Eleven he is amazing the picture on page three with little guy haveing flames come out of his head is a tattoo im going to get once im no longer a minor stupid 17 *shakes fist* anyways i hope you enjoy his art as much as i do.....yea

5 got an eargasm| feel it

navigation
[ viewing | August 15th, 2004 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]