neon_lites
___selfsnapshot

neon _lites 4

o1.) Name: Lisa Ortega.
o2.) Age: fifteen.
o3.) Location: LA.
o4.) Status: taken.
o5.) Sexual Orientation: straight.
o6.) Where'd you hear about us/who promoted to you?: thru the are_you_cute community. ( i believe thats what its called )
o7.) 5+ sentences about you: i'm extremely layed back and enjoy having a good laugh. i love spending time with my step-sister ashley (who i believe is applying here also). we've become extremely close. im a competitive soccer player and have been playing the sport since i was four. i also enjoy snowboarding and wakeboarding whenever i get the chance. im really competitive when it comes to those kind of things with ashley, but we always push each other to do our absolute best...as cliche as that may sound. music wise, i love classic and alternative rock, but i'll listen to whatever's good. ashley and i actually started a band a year ago with a group of friends. she sings, i play drums, and our friends parker and kandice play guitar and keyboard. we get criticized a lot simply for being "girls in a band"...but we really don't let it bother us and because of it we're becoming more and more successful. we're actually recording in the studio for our second time next week. i can't stress enough how much i admire my step-sister. she is beautiful inside and out and has become a role model for me. both of us have gone thru some pretty tough times with parents and divorce and what not, but somehow she has managed to handle all situations so wonderfully. she is extremely optimistic and therefore an extremely successful individual. i simply hope as the years go on i am able to learn great things from her and gain some of the attributes that she has.
o8.) 4+ things you couldn't live without:
-ashley
-boyfriend :)
-computer
-cell phone

o9.) 3+ favorite movies:
-wedding crashers
-anchorman
-miracle

1o.) 2+ favorite books:
-the outsiders
-go ask alice

11.) 1+ reason we should give you a yes:
since myspace only entertains me for son long, im getting back in the livejournal world and would be an active participant in this community :)
12.) Show us your favorite article of clothing:
Image hosting by Photobucket
14.) 6+ pictures:

aha me and my dog :)
Subscribe

• Harlem_shake 2

o1.) Name: Karissa o2.) Age: 17 o3.) Location:Wellington, FL o4.) Status: Single o5.) Sexual Orientation: Bisexual o6.) Where'd you hear about…

• (no subject)

Join Awesome_fxcks Today! This community is based on personality and looks, but mostly looks. Daily Activities Nice members & mods Points + MOTM…

• talking?

happyghosts It's gonna be mad fun. =D

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 11 comments

• Harlem_shake 2

o1.) Name: Karissa o2.) Age: 17 o3.) Location:Wellington, FL o4.) Status: Single o5.) Sexual Orientation: Bisexual o6.) Where'd you hear about…

• (no subject)

Join Awesome_fxcks Today! This community is based on personality and looks, but mostly looks. Daily Activities Nice members & mods Points + MOTM…

• talking?

happyghosts It's gonna be mad fun. =D