natalie. (_____absolutely) wrote in ___selfsnapshot,
natalie.
_____absolutely
___selfsnapshot

o1.) Name: natalie.

o2.) Age: eighteen.

o3.) Location: california.

o4.) Status: single.

o5.) Sexual Orientation: straight, i suppose, but open to interpretation. who am i to decide if the person i fall in love with will be male or female?

o6.) Where'd you hear about us/who promoted to you?:...i don't remember. i think i might have been bored and browsing.

o7.) 5+ sentences about you: i love life and friends and fun. livejournal is ridiculous but i find myself drabbling on in it all the damn time. i can make the best damn soy latte you will ever have. i own way too many unused office supplies. i am nothing or no one but myself, ever.

o8.) 4+ things you couldn't live without: books, music, nature, my best friends.

o9.) 3+ favorite movies: harold and maude, the brown bunny, tortoro, the dreamers.

1o.) 2+ favorite books: me talk pretty one day david sedaris. the razor's edge w. somerset maugham. plus anything by irvine welsh or kurt vonnegut.

11.) 1+ reason we should give you a yes: i haven't been in a single rating community in over a year and i picked this one to start back up with again. wow.

12.) Show us your favorite article of clothing:

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
it's a vintage hippie vest i bought in some thrift store for $15. it's the most unique thing i own and i am absolutely in love with it.

13.) Promote in two(2) places and show us the links:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/__contagieux/29352.html?view=64680#t64680
http://www.livejournal.com/users/_pressplay/731.html?view=66267#t66267

14.) 6+ pictures:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and if you're looking for something that isn't distorted by an angle or hair in the face [i know that can be annoying] this is the best i can do:

Subscribe

• Harlem_shake 2

o1.) Name: Karissa o2.) Age: 17 o3.) Location:Wellington, FL o4.) Status: Single o5.) Sexual Orientation: Bisexual o6.) Where'd you hear about…

• (no subject)

Join Awesome_fxcks Today! This community is based on personality and looks, but mostly looks. Daily Activities Nice members & mods Points + MOTM…

• talking?

happyghosts It's gonna be mad fun. =D

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 17 comments

• Harlem_shake 2

o1.) Name: Karissa o2.) Age: 17 o3.) Location:Wellington, FL o4.) Status: Single o5.) Sexual Orientation: Bisexual o6.) Where'd you hear about…

• (no subject)

Join Awesome_fxcks Today! This community is based on personality and looks, but mostly looks. Daily Activities Nice members & mods Points + MOTM…

• talking?

happyghosts It's gonna be mad fun. =D