June 27th, 2005

tiny pictures!

i haven't posted since i joined because my stupid camera stopped working. now all i can do is take tiny pictures with my cam phone. not having a camera that works bites.

• Current Music
    new slang-- the shins
meeeeee (hoodie)

MOD

Yes, it's me again. I've decided to change the application around because I'm fucking tired of seeing people vote like this: "OMG!!1oneone!! You're muzik lyke, tota11y sux!!! You're hott, but noooooosfnslkfs!!"

I've said it before, I'll say it again. You aren't gonna hear their music when you update, so it shouldn't matter as much as you're making it.

SO!! Here's the new app. Enjoy.

Application, bitches!Collapse )
meeeeee (hoodie)

mod// Jesus, how many posts am I gonna make today?

NEW MODS HAVE BEEN PICKED

Your new mods are ______loverr and crush_mebaby12. Love them, worship them, you know, all that good stuff.

THEME MOD: ______loverr is the only one that applied for theme's, but she also gave off the vibe that she would do an amazing job keeping track of everything and she'd have fun ideas. ♥

STAMPING/EVERYTHING ELSE MOD: crush_mebaby12 has had more experience as a mod and she's not in a lot of communities so I know she'll have plenty of time to help with things around here. ♥

To everyone else that applied, thank you. I still love you, I just thought these ladies would do a very good job.

If either of the two new mods have questions, feel free to ask. :)