necklace

.mod post!

so i did the theme.
yeah i rock.
and guess what.
it's now a rule
YOU MUST DO THE THEME
at LEAST every other week.
there will be contests. a mod will make a post with ALL the theme entries, and you have to vote on them. the winner of the theme will get a prize.
the prizes are:
1 atuo-stamp/reject
OR
decision for the next theme
OR
you can make up your own and check it with the mods.

also: MODS! DO YOU THINK THE MODS SHOULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZES? contact me.

ASLO. IF YOU DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE THEME, YOU WILL BE CUT. YOU CAN REAPPLY, BUT PLEASE TRY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE THEME. AND DON'T FORGET TO PROMOTE!

now some pictures!Collapse )
  • Current Music
    i won't ever be happy again - bright eyes

stamped//leaving

i realised that i have not been posting lately in here. i keep forgetting, and seem to have no time to even update my own journal. i've decided to just leave, maybe ill reapply when i have more time but i just dont think its fair for me to stay when i dont post at all. it was nice being apart of the community<3 if you wanna be my friend comment on my journal and i'll add you, i also have a myspace (its under mywebsites link in my livejournal) if you have one you can add me there too.

bye<3

stamped//un-themed

hey guys. im so sorry i havent been very active. :\ i am super busy at school... 21 credits! since i am a Vet Tech major, most of my free time is spent either doing loads of homework or in the Kennel. i wont get to do the THEME until later this week, but here are some pictures in the meantime. much love <3

enjoy<3Collapse )