lostinurarms (lostinurarms) wrote in ___redxlipstick,
lostinurarms
lostinurarms
___redxlipstick

[[BASICS]]
Name/Age: Sarah 14!
Sexual Preference/Dating Status: Me like boys! And I have a boy friend!

[[VIEWS]]
Anal Sex: Umm..well I've never experienced it but what ever floats your boat!
The Death Penalty: I think that depending on the crime it's not that bad..I mean you kill someone..you don't deserve to be alive..yet again..it can be such a horrible thing!
Abortion: Abortion is always a hard topic because you can never say yes and never say no..because there are some people who take advantage of abortion and being able to do it..that's not right..but then again there are girls that have been raped and got pregnant..and should be able to get an abortion because I wouldn't want to have the mans child that raped me..that's just wrong!

[[GETTING TO KNOW YOU]]
If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do: I would probably have sex haha! I would do something involving heights considering I am so scared of them..I would spend time with my 3 best friends in the whole entire world! I would also spend time with my family..and finally tell my brother..how I feel about everything that has happened in the past 3 years..and about him going to jail..I think that's pretty much it!
What is the most defining moment of your life thus far:The day I met Alicia..she's my best friend in the whole world!
Where do you see yourself in ten years: Out of college and working on my career and hopefully getting married..
What are you passionate about: I'm passionate about my life..I figure you never know when it will end so live everyday to the fullest..I am also passionate about my singing..I just love singing and I hope that something with happen and I'll get somewhere with my singing!
What do you love the most about your self: I love my personallity!I think I have a great one..I am always laughing and making people laugh!

[[STYLE]]
What you're wearing: My areopastale mighty mouse pj pants and a blue tank top!
Favorite outfits, (picture): My blue Abercrombie and Fitch t-shirt and my Aeropostale cord's! (I don't have picture right now..I'll get one soon promise)
What sets you apart from every other person: I'm not sure if there really is anything that sets me apart from everyone else..but I do know that I am my own person and I have my own thoughts and dreams..but when people look at me they judge me by my clothes and think I'm just like everyone else..and I'm not!

[[COMMUNITY]]
How did you find us? If someone referred you, who: My best friend is one of the MODS! hah and Brittany I love you..you also told me about it!
So now what: Do me up the ass!!! Oh yeah!!

[[PICTURES]]
At least 2 face shots, and at least 1 shot with your lipstick, the maximum of 9 photos:

Me trying to be gangster.. not working for me!! haha

Redlipstick! woo hoo!! You can't even tell that I have it on.. but I do!

[[Promoting]]
Promote us to 3 other "active" communities!(not including this one)

Community 1:: http://www.livejournal.com/community/roar_a_licious/
Community 2:: http://www.livejournal.com/community/camwh0res/
Community 3:: http://www.livejournal.com/community/_eye_candy_/

Enjoy!

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments