tatti. (_obviouslove) wrote in ___radlayouts,
tatti.
_obviouslove
___radlayouts

WELCOME TO ___radlayouts!! AS YOU HAVE PROBABLY NOTICED, I CHANGED THE COMMUNITY LAYOUTS AND UPDATED ALL THE RULES. EVERYTHING IS THE SAME HOWEVER---ALL ENTRIES HAVE TO BE FRIENDS ONLY NOW! AND ALSO** WE TAKE REQUESTS. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE RULES ON THE RIGHT SIDE PANNEL BEFORE JOINING. HERE ARE THE RULES FOR REQUESTING:

*PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 1 1/2 WEEKS FOR YOUR LAYOUT TO BE COMPLETED...I DO HAVE A LIFE YOU KNOW LOL
*WHEN REQUESTING A LAYOUT USE THIS FORMAT:
Pictures:
Colors:
Words:
Fonts:
Other Notes:
*THANKS A BUNCHES!

another thing...
I AM HOLDING THIS COMMUNITY'S FIRST CONTESTS!!! THERE WILL BE 2.

CONTEST #1:
WHOEVER CAN MAKE THE BEST HEADER FOR THIS COMMUNITY LAYOUT.
*I WOULD LIKE THE COLORS TO BE BLACK, #CC99FF, and any shade of light pink.
*The font doesn't matter.
*The header can say anything you please but you need to include '___RADLAYOUTS' somewhere in there!!
*When you are done making the header, present it to the community in a post entry please
Please join the contest and get creative. The winning header will be used in this layout and become a moderator ;)

CONTEST #2:
WHOEVER CAN MAKE US SOME PROMOTION BANNERS//AND PROMOTE THE MOST
*if you enter this contest, the promotion banners can say whatever you please but include ___radlayouts somewhere in there
*the colors can vary to whatever you please!!!
*the font can be whatever as well
*you will need to have some sort of proof that you got people to join...to do that you will need to post an entry with all the lj usernames you got to join this community.
*anyone who enters this will win a position as a moderator to this community and will be strongly recognized for all there hard work!!!

^^please join these 2 new contests and if you are not a part of this community---def. come and join today!!!! ;]

your moderator,
<3 tesla
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments