stef-a-knee (steffkins) wrote in ___rad_as_fuck,
stef-a-knee
steffkins
___rad_as_fuck

• Music:

RAD!

Name:Stefanie...yep im one of the few with an f rather then a ph lol

title or description
we went to prom (last saturday) together!

10 bands/artists:
1) jimmy eat world
2) tbs
3) hellogoodbye
4) hawthorne heights
5) sugarcult
6) story of the year
7) green day
8) my chemical romance
9) the used
10) linkin park

5 movies:
1) bring it on
2) finding nemo
3) mean girls
4) secret window
5) pirates of the carribean

Fave Song Lyric:
"what you see is what you get with me" -lyric from "gone" by kelly clarkson. it describes me well, you get what you see with me.

Song That Best Descibes You, and why?:

"Just a Girl" -No Doubt

Take this pink ribbon off my eyes
I'm exposed
And it's no big surprise
Don't you think I know
Exactly where I stand
This world is forcing me
To hold your hand
'Cause I'm just a girl, little 'ol me
Don't let me out of your sight
I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite
So don't let me have any rights

Oh...I've had it up to here!
The moment that I step outside
So many reasons
For me to run and hide
I can't do the little things I hold so dear
'Cause it's all those little things
That I fear

'Cause I'm just a girl I'd rather not be
'Cause they won't let me drive
Late at night I'm just a girl,
Guess I'm some kind of freak
'Cause they all sit and stare
With their eyes

I'm just a girl,
Take a good look at me
Just your typical prototype

Oh...am I making myself clear?
I'm just a girl
I'm just a girl in the world...
That's all that you'll let me be!
I'm just a girl, living in captivity
Your rule of thumb
Makes me worry some

I'm just a girl, what's my destiny?
What I've succumbed to Is making me numb
I'm just a girl, my apologies
What I've become is so burdensome
I'm just a girl, lucky me
Twiddle-dum there's no comparison

Oh...I've had it up to!
Oh...I've had it up to!!

im going through my teenage years, and if you listen to the lyrics in this song, they're crazy and just saying how no matter what anyone thinks, or whatever they say, youre just going to be a girl, and be yourself. "im just a girl..whats my destiny"..i love those lyrics because my parents want me to grow up, but its like "IM JUST A GIRL!" geeeez lol

OPINIONS ON...

Eating Disorders:
i have a friend who actually has an eating disorder and its not fun. i know its really hard for her because she constantly has to be watching her weight and is on all kinda of medicine, and it makes me think..how could people ever do this? i personally would never starve myself, i never have and never would. there was a time in my life sometime back where i didnt like the way i looked and i felt like i should loose weight, but i realize now that the way i am, is the way i was meant to be. im also taking health right now in school, and my teacher's sister has an eating disorder, and just to listen to her talk about all the problems and what they have to go through, really scares me. its just something i could never do to myself.

Drugs & Alcohol:
well, in 8th grade i was exposed to drugs, and yea i tried them. i guess you could say i was "tying to be cool" or just "trying to fit in with my friends", and the sad thing is, thats true. i dont smoke or do drugs anymore, as a dancer i dont need to hack up a lung during class...i do have friends who do drugs but know not to do them near me. i just feel that if you need drugs to go on, then something is really wrong with your life. now with alcohol, yes i do drink. but not to the point where i have to drink 24/7. i can limit myself. and i dont do puking my brains out the morning after. but i very against drinking and driving, so whenever i go to a party where i know there will be drinking going on, i take everyones keys and hide them until theyre ok to drive again. thats a huge thing with me, you try drinking and driving, and youre going down.

Same Sex Marriage:
i have absolutely no problems with gay marriages. my uncle is actually gay, and before i knew he was i didnt have much of a say on this topic, but after talking to him about it and learning, it made me realize that he really loves his boyfriend and if two people love eachother then why shouldnt they be together?

Abuse(mental,child,sexual,physical,etc.):
this is a hard topic for me. when i was younger, my dad was physically abusive with me and my brother. he did have to take parenting classes to help him, but recently hes been abusive again. but whenever he gets like that, i just grab my coat and leave...i try not to let my emotions get in the way anymore. i dont deal with his bullshit. for other people, its really sad to know that someone, somewhere is getting abused and theres nothing i can do about it. im the type of person that wants to make everything right, and knowing that i cant, sucks.

3 Words That Best Describe You:
1) spunky
2) trustworthy
3) loyal

Major Pet Peeve:
popping gum. oh my god...there is nothing more in the world that drives me nuts. seriously. there was actually a time when i was at dance, and my friend manny popped it, then learned it pissed me off. so he kept doing it, so my brain was throbbing. so i walked over, took it out of his mouth and threw it out. end of story =)

Favorite Person:
that would be my best friend krystal. ive known her since kindergarten (13-ish years) and we tell eachother everything. i love her like she were my own sister, and its just awesome being with her. she actually recently moved to vermont which has been hard because of her parents divorce, but its just made our friendship stronger. i trust her with my life, and would take a bullet for her.

Hobbies:
dance, singing, hanging out with friends, playing my guitar, dance competitions

Promote Us To One Community, post link:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/_prettyness/18959.html

At least, 3 pictures:
title or description
me just being...me =)

at our dance competition in march...
me kristy cari and kayla

title or description
me and krystal before juinor prom

Subscribe