• Mood:
  • Music:

ill be your best kept secret

application

basic
name:Tasha
sex: female
sexual preference: i like boys
piercings: ear lobes * 4 gauge soon to be 0*, and cartilage, tongue and lip soon
tattoos: none at the moment. in two weeks i will have 1

favorites
color, and why? lime green. because i love lime startburst.
bands: hidden in plain view, halifax, alister, rise against, hello boodbye
books: im not really one for reading. but i love the chronicles of narnia series
quote (NOT SONG LYRIC!) "love is friendship set on fire"
song, and WHY: letters to you- finch. because its something that reminds me of my past and sometimes i just need those reminders.

random
describe your personality: im a very colorful yet depressed person, i dont get angry easily, i hate when people lie to be nice.
one interesting fact about yourself:   im afraid of commitment. idk how interesting that is. lol
make us laugh:
Three kids are in school...

A white, a black, and a Mexican kid. The teacher tells them to make a sentence with the words liver and cheese.

White kid says: "My mom made me a liver and cheese sandwich and it was sooo good."

Black kid says: "My daddy told my momma to go get the Government cheese And she didn't, so my daddy punched her in the liver."

Mexican kid says: "Some kids were trying to look under my sister's dress and I told the cabrones, "Hey!!! liver alone, cheese my sister!"

opinions
abortion: totaly against it. its murder.
bush/kerry: bush because i strongly dispise kerry * the abortion issue*
self mutilation: i myself was a cutter/burner for a long period of my life. once a cutter always a cutter. i dont cutt or burn anymore but its soething i struggle with.  its a stupid thing to do it doesnt help at all.
eating disorders: again i strggled here becaseu my family is extremely overweight. i myself am skinny *119* but still felt like i could be skinnier and not be like my family. im over that.
stereotypes/labels:not really into it that much. i mean there out there people are going to label you wether you like it or not. why fight it.

promote us to another community or journal (show us the link):http://www.livejournal.com/users/medicationforu/990.html?view=1502#t1502

Pictures:

(no less than 2, no more than 10....at least 2 pictures that arent photoshopped)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments