♥Dear Diary, my teen angst has a bodycount (loveme___not) wrote in ___prettypretty,
♥Dear Diary, my teen angst has a bodycount
loveme___not
___prettypretty

I'll be your best kept secret..

basic
name: Beckah
sex: Female
sexual preference: Bisexual
piercings: Ears (3 times on the left and 4 on the right) & a tongue bar.
tattoos: Litte heart on my hip with a plaster on it

favorites
color, and why? Purple, because it's a colour that can show any emotion, from love, to hate.
bands: Funeral for a Friend, From First To Last, The Used, Story of the year, alexisonfire, Dashboard Confessional, Pretty Girls Make Graves.
books: The vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice
quote (NOT SONG LYRIC!) "So if I told you I loved you, would you turn and walk away, or say you loved me and stay forever?"
song, and WHY: "I Liked You Better Before You Were Naked On The Internet" From First to Last because the lyrics, "Sometimes love can leave you blind" convey thing's I've felt before and the whole song is sung with so much passion.

random
describe your personality: Emotional, worrier, easily annoyed, likes to blend into the background, goes from one extreme to another (From hyper, to depressed ect.)
one interesting fact about yourself: I've played in front of a crowd of about 1,000 with my band The Skids at a club night called Generation in London.
make us laugh: An old man went to the doctors for his check up. The doctor examined him and found nothing wrong. The doctor was talking to him and he asked, "Have you made any friends at the nursing home?" He nodded and said, "Yes I have, when I go to the toilet, the light comes on, and when I've finished, it goes off." The doctor asked what his friends name was and the old man said God. Later that day he phoned the mans carer and told them about the strange event, the carer simply tutted and replied, "Well, the stupid fool's been peeing in the fridge again!!"

opinions
abortion: I generally don't agree with abortion, but I think it has it's place in society.
bush/kerry: I don't have a proper opionion on this, seeing as I'm from England, but if I had to choose, I would say Kerry.
self mutilation: I used to dot his when I was younger. While I don't have a problem with people doing it, I do disagree with people self-mutilating for attention.
eating disorders: I have a few freinds who have them, and I think it's a terrible shame for them; the only thing I could say that would be negative about eating disorders are the same as Self-Mutilation, some people act like they have them to get attention, again, I disagree with that.
stereotypes/labels: I totally disagree with them being used as insults. I might label myself as "Scene" or label other people as "Preppy" or "gothic" but I've never turned to someone and insulted them for the way they dress, act or the music they listen to.

promote us to another community or journal (show us the link): It's on my friends only entry.
Pictures:

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments