Melissa Ashley (_____simple) wrote in ___prettypretty,
Melissa Ashley
_____simple
___prettypretty

I'll be your best kept secret.

APPLICATION! <3

Application
(bold all of the questions! answer ALL questions!)

-- sorry it's not letting me bold for some odd reason --

basic
name: Melissa
sex: female
sexual preference: heterosexual
piercings: cartilage & bottom holes on ears... i want more though. >=O
tattoos: None =[ I want one too.

favorites
color, and why? turquoise, it reminds me of the ocean. I love the beach.
bands: Hot hot heat, from first to last, the shins, bright eyes, atreyu... theres more... just kinda lazy. sorry.
books: hunger point, stick figure, perfect, the diary of anne frank. I'm really into the holocaust i dunno why.
quote (NOT SONG LYRIC!) Ignorance is a bliss
song, and WHY: The faint- worked up so sexual. This is kind of an old song. I really like the beat & I love the faint. I also think it's cool because it's different & it's about a stripper.

random
describe your personality: outgoing, fun, misleading (at times)
one interesting fact about yourself: I am an expert at the trampoline. I mean seriously guys, I can do soo much stuff on there, I wish I could do it on the ground. I am really flexible though, I danced when i was little & did gymnastics & stunted.
make us laugh: oh god i'm not good at making things up on the stop. here we go though. what do you call a cheese thats not yours? nacho cheese. haha don't ask it's super old, i learned about it at a week long retreat in 7th grade...

opinions
abortion: I think it'd alright in some instances. I mean if someone is just too damn lazy to wear a condom then no it's not acceptable. If they were raped & the mother was unable to care for the baby, then yes.. i think it would be acceptable.
bush/kerry: I must say I was a kerry fan but i dont believe in all of those things the government tries to get us to believe
self mutilation: i don't think it's right. i think people should talk through things even though it's hard.
eating disorders: well we are an image obsessed society, i understand why they would do it. we're never perfect enough. we're surrounded by beautiful faces.
stereotypes/labels: they suck, you can't base some's personality on how they look or what music they listen to.
promote us to another community or journal (show us the link):
Pictures:

(no less than 2, no more than 10....at least 2 pictures that arent photoshopped)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments