• Music:

basic
name:Haley
sex:Female
sexual preference:heterosexual
piercings:my cartelage, bellybutton, and two holes in my ears
tattoos:none

favorites
color, and why? light yellow, because that was the color of my old room and i fell in love with it, and i just think the colors pretty.
bands: Hellogoodbye, TheAcademyIs..., Bright Eyes, Death Cab For Cutie,Head Automatica and Motion City Soundtrack
books: The thin man, the perks of being a wallflower,the westing game, A mid summers nights dream, and freewill.
quote (NOT SONG LYRIC!): "the course of true love never really did run smooth" from Shakespeare's- A Mid Summers Night Dream
song, and WHY: My Favorite Accident by Motion City Soundtrack because it reminds me of this one relationship i had with this guy named Nick.

random
describe your personality: down to earth.kind.honest.cute.and humorous [sometimes]..
one interesting fact about yourself: im super flexible, and a really good dancer[i've been taking dance since i was 4]. and thats probably the most interesting fact about my life.haha
make us laugh: what did the baby corn say to the momma corn? wheres POP ?? ha-ha-ha im not that funny.sorry..

opinions
abortion: i tink that it was the womens/teenagers fault for having sex without a condom or anything [unless it did break]. i basically think its horrible because your taking someones life when you get an abortion.
bush/kerry:i dont know what i think about kerry. im not really into polictics but i do prefer Bush over Kerry.
self mutilation: i think its scary seeing scars on people's wrist's and everything.i mean if people are hurting themselves they should seriously get help..
eating disorders: i think its very sad because an old friend was balemic and it was really sad to here her throwing up everytime we hung out. it was scary too.
stereotypes/labels:i personally think that they are stupid because i HATE being labeled and all these fights in school and everything start with people calling eachother sluts and whores.[its dumb]

promote us to another community or journal (show us the link):
< a href="www.livejournal.com/users/jsavestheday" > jsavestheday

Pictures:
(no less than 2, no more than 10....at least 2 pictures that arent photoshopped)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my grumpy facee ♥
me with my fair did kind of curly?
pshh.d00d im soo em0..
from like a few weeks ago, before i got my new haircut..

♥ ♥ ♥
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment