basic
name:
Chelsea
sex: female
sexual preference: Bisexual
piercings: tongue
tattoos: none

favorites
color, and why? lime green, cause it stands out and I like black cause its mysterious
bands: Brand New, The Early November, As I Lay Dying, Atreyu, Taking Back Sunday, FallOut Boy, SugarCult, My Chemical Romance..ect..
books: Cut, Kurt Cobains Journal
quote (NOT SONG LYRIC!) Life is like a box of chocolates, never know what your going to get.
song, and WHY: Right Side Of The Bed by Atreyu. Someone I loved alot, would always cheat on me.. The last day I ever talked to him I said.. "Whos sleeping on my side of the bed tonight.. Have you ever cried so hard baby you just died"

random
describe your personality: I can be really laid back, mysterious, away from everyone else.. Or I can be the one getting attention, standing out, ect.
one interesting fact about yourself: I have a belly button thats like a suction cup..
make us laugh: I graduated middle skool without knowing how to spell
from!

opinions
abortion: I don't really agree with it, Its that persons decision, some people need to get abortions and I can understand that. But if you have the ability to care for your child, have some responsiblity, don't take the easy way out.
bush/kerry: I don't really care.. I agree with Kerry on things.. But i also agree with Bush on some things..
self mutilation: Been down that road. It doesn't do anything but put you in consuling and rehab. Its a domb idea.
eating disorders: Whocares how skinny you are. Its jus your weight, Its not who you are inside. I'm not a size 0 and I still get love
stereotypes/labels: They're dumb! Who cares if your a Punk, Prep, Goth, Jack, ect.. As long as your a kool person thats all that matters. GROW UP!

promote us to another community or journal (show us the link): </a></a>bang_y0urdead
Pictures:
(no less than 2, no more than 10....at least 2 pictures that arent photoshopped)

Most Recent

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments