&jade; (ofthis_context) wrote in ___prettypretty,
&jade;
ofthis_context
___prettypretty

basic
name: Jade
sex: Female
sexual preference:Bi-Curious
piercings: Eyebrow, 3 in each ear, industrial.
tattoos:None

favorites
color, and why? Green. I actually dont know why but for some reason green has appealed to me this year.
bands: Tilly and the Wall, Rilo Kiley, Bright Eyes, Old TBS, Ima Robot,Modest Mouse,hellogoodbye,bayside,patent pending, cursive,desaparecidos, commander venus, brand new, my chemical romance,Ben Kweller,The Cure, Slick Shoes, The Used,The Dandy Warhols,The Faint,Coheed and Cambria,Something Corporate.. i guess i named a lot.. sorry =]
books: Prozac Nation, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, The Catcher In The Rye,Running With Scissors.
quote (NOT SONG LYRIC!)"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."-Fight Club
song, and WHY: "Just Like Heaven" By The Cure. Its my favorite song because it was the first song i've ever heard by them and whenever I listen to it, it makes me think of this guy, Will, that has complete control over my heart, and he broke it into little pieces.But no matter what he does i'll love him for the rest of eternity and thats why the song reminds me of him. =\

random
describe your personality: I'm a really quiet person until you get to know me. Then im usually the one making people laugh. If I dont really know you, i wont talk that much i get shy and self concious about everything but if you open up to me and we become friends, ususally you'll find that im not as quiet and reserved as i appear and i cna be really funny and energetic at times.
one interesting fact about yourself: i can lick my elbow.
make us laugh: i honestly dont know how. umm but in return for my lack of humor at this moment.... HEARTS <33 =\

opinions
abortion: is homicide. I, for one, think abortion is wrong. You could easily give the baby up for adoption after it was born, its much better than killing it. But I guess some people find it neccesary to do so.
bush/kerry: Kerry. Even though he got caught up in lies, he seems like he'd be a much better president then Bush. I cant stand the way Bush runs this country and how he presents himself..moving on..
self mutilation: I guess it would be rather hypocritical if i said it was wrong, because its a problem that i have to deal with everyday, but self mutilation isnt the answer to anyones problems, it makes things worse, and at the time it may seem like an easy escape that erases all the pain but then you're hurting 10x more the next day, and your cuts and scars are always there as a reminder of what you could prevented. I dont know.
eating disorders: I think eating disorders are a serious problem that should be taken care of immediately. I wish people, including myself, didnt always have such a bad image of themselves, because we have to appreciate ourselves before others appreciate us.
stereotypes/labels: I think they;re stupid. People are really quick to label/stereotype "punk" as mohawks, weird music, and different colored hair...oh boy cant forgot the infamous "sex bracelets". They stereotype "emo" as a bunch of crying kids sitting in a dark corner listening to dashboard confessional. Everyone has a label and stereotype. "preps" "gangsters" and all those others. I think they just give the people on this earth another reason to be shallow fucks.

promote us to another community or journal (show us the link):http://www.livejournal.com/community/allthingsemo/
http://www.livejournal.com/community/emo_girls/
Pictures:
(no less than 2, no more than 10....at least 2 pictures that arent photoshopped)title or description
Me Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Hardcore style..see the passion going on in teh facial area?
title or description
Me And My Friend Christina..She umm popped my bubble...tear?

title or description
Thats after i cried for like 2 hours straight.I look like hell or worse.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments